You must choose 1 ride and 1 restaurant.

bgraham34

Original Poster
If somehow said I would send you to Disney but could only Just One Ride and One restaurant to goto what would it be. Not that it would ever happen.

Peter Pan

Cinderellas Castle for Lunch

General Grizz

Because we owe Walt Disney everything we have at Disney, I'd say Carousel of Progress (because that's the only one he demanded stay open at his parks).

Restaurant? Liberty Tree

Lilogirl

Haunted Mansion and Pinochio's (sp.?) Village Haus, at a table overlooking It's a Small World...

Thread drift...but now that IASW is under rehab, do they have those windows blocked off for now? Or can you see what is going on in there from inside the restaurant?

CDS Disney

Oh god why do you make me choose!? If I realy had to choose Pecos Bills cafe and... well I guess that I would have to go with Lilogirl and say the Haunted Mansion.

venooch333

Buzz Lightyear and probably ESPN!! I luv to watch about 4 different shows at once :) Yes the windows are blocked of in Pinochio Village Hall looking into It's A Small World!! They must not want to give anything away about what they are doing in there :animwink: :king:

careship

Let's see...that's a tough one...

Sci-Fi Dine In and (If it can be any ride ever existed....JII the first one) Otherwise....Jungle Cruise

Sloan

1 & 1

Splash Mountain & California Grill (I'd go with Grizz on Carousel of Progress, but I consider that more of a 'show' than a 'ride')

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom