You know you're obsessed when...

TnkrBelPixiDust

WDWScottieBoy:Also, there is something in my day that revolves around Disney, it just has to our my day isn't over. If I'm cleaning my car, wanting to relax, etc I have on my Disney music. I can't get enough of it.
Awwh I drive around listening to Disney music too!!! :)

tigger248

WDWScottieBoy said:
Also, there is something in my day that revolves around Disney, it just has to our my day isn't over. If I'm cleaning my car, wanting to relax, etc I have on my Disney music. I can't get enough of it.

I do the same thing too! I always have the disney music on, even if I'm only changing clothes or doing something that doesn't take long. It's funny because I'll load up my car cd player which holds 6 cd's and I'll put in mostly disney, but a few other selections and I'll just replay the disney one over and over.

I also find myself defending disney sometimes. A lady at work today told me that she thinks disney is mainly just for kids except for the studios. I told her that I disagreed and just can't get enough of the place! It just seems hard to imagine that there's people who don't like Disney (even though I really do know that there are people who don't like it).

diddy_mouse

yeah, so i'm a dork...i had no clue about live365 :hammer: :hammer: and i'm listening to it now (great...one more thing to add to my Disney obsession :animwink: )

tigger248

MagicalMonorail said:
When.......you spend almost $300 trying to make your room more Disney.

Good one! I tend to spend a lot of money on Disney items as well (although I've never really paid attention to how much I've spent. Not sure I want to :hammer: )

I have a large collection of tiggers of all sizes (multiple sizes of plush and beanies). I've been collecting since middle school and now I'm in my fourth year of college so the collection has definitely grown. I also have a lot of other disney decoration type things in my room (like snowglobes, figurines, pins, pictures, etc.) It's fun to collect but now space is becoming an issue.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
MagicalMonorail said:
When.......you spend almost $300 trying to make your room more Disney.

I'd love to think I spend that much every year, but once I looked around my room and noticed what I had in there (all Disney of course) I realized that I spend probably 3-10 times that much a year on my room for Disney things. i need to start spending less (or maybe spend more to help the company, if only it didn't help out Eisner :goodnevil ). I won't stop spending until every square inch in my room is Disney though. :D That won't take too much longer though, but I'm hoping I've got a while still since my room is like 16x15. That's sad and obsessive but I don't care, I love me some Disney. :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I just went out and bought some more Disney books to add to my room. I'm looking on eBay as well for artwork and other WDW memoribilia. I need to get more autographs though to add to my collection. I would love to have all of Disney's Nine Old Men's autograph's but I only have five I believe right now. By the way, Michael Eisner's "Works in Progress" is only $3.98 on www.bn.com. I went to Barnes & Nobles the other day and was told you can't order it through the store, but they have it online for really cheap. I know we al hate him, but I've been told it's worth reading. There are also some other good books to add to your obsession! :lol:

1stStarIC2nite

You know you're obsessed whenever you're golfing with your family at Fantasia Gardens, and then whenever Fantasmic comes on, you sing along to the whole show including just the musical parts and even the sound effects and firework cues :lookaroun :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
1stStarIC2nite said:
You know you're obsessed whenever you're golfing with your family at Fantasia Gardens, and then whenever Fantasmic comes on, you sing along to the whole show including just the musical parts and even the sound effects and firework cues :lookaroun :lol:

I've never golfed there, but I do know almost all of Fantasmic! and I've only seen it once! :lol:

tigger248

I've never golfed at Fantasia Gardens either, but I do know all of fantasmic (it's my favorite show!) and I have been known to sing along from other parts of the park or the parking lot. (My then boyfriend thought I was crazy. :lookaroun )

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I got out the good ol' Disney Trivia 2 board game tonight and took it to my girlfriends house. Of course I won, even after having the hardest (well to her) questions, and she claims the only reason I won is because I'm obsessed. I'm trying to rub it off on her, but I don't think she's realized it yet. She will be, someday, obsessed as I am. :lol:

Yenfid

When family and friends say they are going to Disney and they want you to come and act as tour guide or planning consultant.

When you know the Jungle Cruise script better then the guy doing it.

When you can ride it's a Small World and NOT have the song stuck in your head

That you know who the characters are in Splash Mt and what movie they came from

When you wait in line 30 minutes for a Turkey leg

When you know that cable going to Cinderella's Castle isn't for Cable TV!

When you know rides that use to be there and if they are better then the "New" rides in the same place

Alexandra

That's a good one! For the first 9 visits my friends and family would say things like, "Don't you think it's time you went somewhere else?" or "Don't you think there might be other interesting places to go?" Now they've finally caught on and they don't do that anymore. Now they say, "So when are you leaving for Disney?" :sohappy:

Pirate Pixie

When you play Disney music in the car even when your kids aren't in it.

When your rooms in your house are decorated in different Disney themes.

When you have hidden Mickeys in your house.

When all your pets are named after Disney characters.

When you get a cat just because he has a black spot on his foot that looks like a hidden Mickey.

When your room at work is completely decorated in Disney items including your scrubs and dental bibs, and your nametag is a castmember pin.

When you carry your last resort roomkey for identification.

When you plan the next vacation before finishing the last.(157 days till the next! :xmas: )

When you and your husband plan to retire (in 20 years) by working in WDW.

When your mad because your husband beat you to this thread! :mad:
Etc., etc., etc.- :D

MKBurn15

When you can't seem to memorize the map from bird's eye view but you somehow know your way around Magic Kingdom while walking around. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom