You know you're in WDW when...?

Jenna

Ok some of this isn't WDW but it makes me realise I'm gonna be there very soon plus since it's a nine and a half hour flight from Ireland Florida and WDW equate to the same thing for me (almost)

-The 2 hour drive to Dublin airport..I hate long car journeys (not long compared to what some of you drive) but this one I looooooooooove :D
-Arriving in Orlando airport and getting on the little train thing and ofcourse picking up our car from avis :D
-Arriving at the villa and checking out all the rooms and the pool
-Driving under the wdw sign :D Its just a wow feeling because you're finally at the happiest place on earth :D
-Seeing the ball, tree, hat and ofcourse the castle for the first time
-Getting on the tram to take you to the park gates-I love this bit, you're just soooo close to being in the park!
-Taking the boat to the MK on our first day, so much more magical than the monorail (which I also love). Just watching it from afar and being our on the lake :D
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait 23 weeks this Tuesday coming for me :D

pintraderpayee

When our yellow limo (a.k.a. school bus) is assigned its parking space among all the huge fancy tour busses at transportation center and most of my students pair up and magically disappear until the parks close!

Less than 3 months until we are ºoºrlando bound with 30 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

Seeing the Purple Gates.:eek: Driving past SSE. Seeing it shimmer through the trees and it being so BIG even from that far away is fantastic. Even passing DtD does it for me.:sohappy:

Goooood God, I miss WDW.:eek:

Mikester71

Pulling in to the Pop Century parking lot and after checking in, turning on the television in our room to watch the Top 7 for the first of many, MANY times. :ROFLOL:

KingStefan

We'd just be finishing dinner at Boma. We'd have gone to DS at 7:30 this morning, then hopped over to AK a bit later. What a wonderful but tiring day. Glad to be finishing up early and turning in!

Edit: Oops! Sorry! Wrong thread!:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom