You Know You're a Hardcore Disney Fan When...

Vader2112

You Think of these guys when you hear the term MILF:

monstersinc-sully-mike_zps644e801b.jpg

IWantMyMagicBand

When you convince your 60 year old dad to get his first tattoo, and make it one of Cinderella's castle with Mickey in the doorway AND THEN when you get home from WDW convince him to get his tattoo upgraded to include tink flying over with Peter Pan, Captain Hook underneath, and soon to get Tick Tock croc chasing Hook, and Snow White next to Mickey.......

Attachments

• dadtattoo.jpg
    dadtattoo.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 42

WDW-LUVR

Thought of another one that happened not to long ago
When you go outside with for first cup of coffee in the morning and it feels as if you should be head to the bus stop for AK and not the school. And you call your husband to tell him and he says I was just thinking the same thing.

Last edited:

Sphinx610

When your friend turn to you for advice on navigating the parks.
Hahaha... this...
I literally had a friend text me while she was in WDW asking me to tell her how to meet tiana, bc her daughter was begging her. i gave her the when and where within 5 mins and she called me the "Disney Bomb" lmao anyone on here would probs b able to give her the same info but for a newbie it was amazing. ;)

Sphinx610

When your child goes for her annual check up...measures in at 44 1/4" tall...and starts jumping up and down screaming in the doctor's office "MOMMY!!!! I CAN FINALLY RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!" :D

Lmao my dd3 recently went to dr for a sick visit and asked the nurse to do her height. When the nurse said 40 in she said " mommy I can go on the fast train now," meaning btmrr. Lol

HouCuseChickie

Lmao my dd3 recently went to dr for a sick visit and asked the nurse to do her height. When the nurse said 40 in she said " mommy I can go on the fast train now," meaning btmrr. Lol

That's awesome!!! :) I'm sure she's going to love BTMRR! I'm also a bit jealous :D that she measured up for it at 3...of course, my kids are on the small side. Hoping your daughter is feeling better.

Sphinx610

I've got one...
... When the thought of getting a tiny "Hidden Mickey" tattooed on your foot actually crosses your mind. More than once. Haha (Not doing it though-hubs would freak:p)

WDW-LUVR

Omg this is me too... I have to actively stop myself from mentioning Disney to my hubby on the daily!
I was talking to my dad last night and this exact thing happened with us. And with my husband oh my poor husband, he comes home from work and everything Disney is just spilling out of my mouth i read this today, i found this, what do you think about this, and the closer we get to our trip the worse it gets.

Goofyernmost

I've got one...
... When the thought of getting a tiny "Hidden Mickey" tattooed on your foot actually crosses your mind. More than once. Haha (Not doing it though-hubs would freak:p)
Tattoos are not necessary, buy yourself a pair of Mickey Crocs wear them without socks and stand out in the sun for an hour or so. You will have about 20 little hidden Mickeys burnt and subsequently tanned on the top of your foot. Repeat process when they fade. :happy: Don't ask me how I know this.:oops:

Last edited:

ArPirate

*Your family eats off Mickey shaped plates.
*Resort mugs take up more space in your cabinet than your glasses. *Your wife wanted a new wedding band and chose one with Mickey on it.
*All your ringtones are Disney related.
*Your wife wears Laila perfume (Norway)
*You constantly check your wait time app, just to know.
*You will go broke now that Disney Infinity is out.
*You have a sticker on your car that says "My other car is a Doom Buggy"
*Your three year old has multiple personalities, Jack Sparrow and Peter Pan.

cetta28

OMG I cannot describe how much I absolutely love this!!!!!!! Is it all online merch? I'm stealing your design. Off to Paris in 59 sleeps, so can stock up :)
All the stuff was actually purchased at Meijer (which is like a Walmart) but I am sure you can find it online somewhere. I'm glad someone likes it because my whole family makes fun of me and the only one that liked it was my 5 year old nephew....his face lite up when he walked in there for the first time. Have fun in Paris!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom