You Know You're a Hardcore Disney Fan When...

We had a Disney themed wedding.
-Save the Dates resembled the old room keys
-Invitations resembled park maps
-RSVP'S looked like the old fast pass tickets
-The handout on the big day that had all the names listed and schedule of events looked like a times guide.
-All tables were decorated to specific Disney movies. It was done in a slightly more subtle way, pulling elements from the movies (didn't want to just slap character figurines on the tables).
-All music for the various entrances and -dances were Disney (bride walked out to At last I see the light...mother/son dance was baby mine from Dumbo etc.)
-Bridesmaids were Minnie (red dress with polka dots, black leggings, yellow shoes and even Minnie ears)
-Groomsmen had red button downs, black pants and yellow shoes (mickey-ish)
-Made a replica Up mailbox for cards to go in and a Paradise Falls jar for honeymoon donations
-cake was Cinderella castle
-Our ushers (1 male 1 female) were dressed kind of like mad hatters.
Sorry for the long post, I think that's it lol. I can post some pics if anyone wants to see some of this stuff.

Goofyernmost

We had a Disney themed wedding.
-Save the Dates resembled the old room keys
-Invitations resembled park maps
-RSVP'S looked like the old fast pass tickets
-The handout on the big day that had all the names listed and schedule of events looked like a times guide.
-All tables were decorated to specific Disney movies. It was done in a slightly more subtle way, pulling elements from the movies (didn't want to just slap character figurines on the tables).
-All music for the various entrances and -dances were Disney (bride walked out to At last I see the light...mother/son dance was baby mine from Dumbo etc.)
-Bridesmaids were Minnie (red dress with polka dots, black leggings, yellow shoes and even Minnie ears)
-Groomsmen had red button downs, black pants and yellow shoes (mickey-ish)
-Made a replica Up mailbox for cards to go in and a Paradise Falls jar for honeymoon donations
-cake was Cinderella castle
-Our ushers (1 male 1 female) were dressed kind of like mad hatters.
Sorry for the long post, I think that's it lol. I can post some pics if anyone wants to see some of this stuff.
You have a collection of Disney coffee mugs.
That first one kinda makes it seem like you are not even trying doesn't it. Might as well throw those coffee mugs away. ;):joyfull:

A1st

You turn down dinner plans with friends because you'd rather stream the D23 Parks announcements on the east coast

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom