You Know You're a Hardcore Disney Fan When...

Goofyernmost

You can do that? Without actually booking a trip? I love watching those! Lol

Sure can! I've been doing that for years. (Some years weren't worth it) I kinda use them as an indication of the history of WDW. And it's free! You just go to the Disney.com site, then to the parks and you will find a click on for the planning video. Fill out the questionnaire and in a few weeks it comes in the mail. Could not be easier.

One of the reasons that I keep my VCR is to occasionally review the old "tapes" from years ago.

KCheatle

When you look at this board every day.
When you constantly calcuate how much a month it would take to go by X date.
When you have never set foot in a Disney hotel, but know exactly where the nearest bathroom, pool, etc is because you've googled the hotel at least a dozen times before your trip and memorized the map and pictures.
When you know that right now the wait time for Winnie the Pooh is 35 minutes...but you're currently in Nebraska.

WDW97

Sure can! I've been doing that for years. (Some years weren't worth it) I kinda use them as an indication of the history of WDW. And it's free! You just go to the Disney.com site, then to the parks and you will find a click on for the planning video. Fill out the questionnaire and in a few weeks it comes in the mail. Could not be easier.

One of the reasons that I keep my VCR is to occasionally review the old "tapes" from years ago.
I'm definitely going to start doing that, like as soon as I get off of this website. Haha! :)

EOD K9

So thats why there is a price hike every year!!

You know you are a hardcore fan when:
Michael at the Barber Shop in the MK knows how you want your hair cut without asking.
CMs at the hotel say, "Weren't you just here"?
The K9 Unit lets you help train and take care of their dogs.

Foolish Mortal

You have 8 character plushes zip/wire tied to the gate that divides your work truck
People ask you 2 questions, Whens the next trip or how was the trip
It's not even 2013 yet but you already have 4 trips booked.
You recognize cast members/servers or they recognize YOU !!
when you hear the words "World News", you are disappointed they're not talking about WDW.

Foolish Mortal

When you and your wife are home alone...without the kids...glass of wine...slipped into something "more comfortable"...candles lit...she gives you that LOOK...asks if you'd "like to watch a movie"............so you put the latest Disney Vacation Planning DVD into the DVD player and pop some popcorn!:D

Damn that was funny !! Bravo, well done. Insert golf clap here :D

jayhawkmickey

When your twitter updates and the majority of the tweets are about WDW.
When you get a warm feeling when a Disney add comes on TV.
When youv'e tried to find a recipie for a WDW food online (Cinderella's Royal Table french toast, mmmmmmm!).
When you drive around the block because your favorite Disney song is on in the car and you don't want to miss it.
When you have CD's of WDW parade music and wishes.
When you want Christmas to hurry and get over with because you're going to WDW in January.
When both your wife and dogs have Disney jewelery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom