you know you're a disneyworld geek when...

When you wear Disney merchandise year round. Just so you can say "I got this on my trip to Disney." (Even though your friends know you just got back)

Adison Belle

Alright, here it is:

you know you're a disney world geek when you sing along to haunted mansion, carousel of tomorrow, pirates of the caribbean, splash mountain, journey into your imagination, the seas with nemo and friends and many, many more!:sohappy:

Adison Belle

and another one:

you paint your room a very specific pink so that it matches the color of your disney princess mouse ears!!!

ps: that actually turned out to be a coincidence, but seriously. I have my mouse ears ontop of my tv in my room and they match the pink perfectly.

Fun2BFree

When you resurrect a thread that's been dead for 17 months just to tell everybody how much of a Disney geek you are. :lookaroun

EpcotServo

When the first thing you do in a bookstore is find the offical and unoffical guides to WDW to flip through them and find errors in infromation...you must be a Disney Geek.

If you think that New York is a street, not a city...you must be a Disney Geek.

If you yell at your TV when the local news shows stock of footage of Epcot when the wand was up...you must be a Disney Geek.

:lol:

lilclerk

When someone asks you who the narrator of the Haunted Mansion is and you immediately spit the answer out... then mention that the voice of Tony the Tiger also sings bass in Grim Grinning Ghosts, just in case they wanted to know, only to find out they were just trying to see how big a Disney geek you are. :shrug:

figmentisgreat

When the CM working at CoP laughs at you because you're singing along ... loudly... at the end of the attraction while exiting...

You get giddy and near tears when a commercial comes on...

You got a Burberry purse and a digital camera for Christmas...but you threw it aside to play with your new LE Figment...

You wore graduation mickey ears to both your community college and high school graduation parties

You have heard the phrase "Well, I wasn't really a Disney fan until I spoke to (insert your name here)"

The people in your dorm get annoyed because you blast the SM theme as loud as possible...

TheBeatles

You correct people when they cite wrong information about Disney World. *Happened yesterday*

You listen to EPCOT Center music while driving to and from school.

You only want to vacation to Disney World!

MacDuffieMuppet

Im MacDuffieMuppet and I too am a Disney Geek

here are a few:
~ When your approached by a group of kids in the dining hall and are announced to the dining hall "shes the disney freak!"

~ You own more eeyore stuffed animals then you have room for.

~ your high school soccer team becomes known as the muppets, and you bring back the coach a muppet pen everytime you go to the World. (aww i miss high school)

~you have most of the imagineer books and have read them. (in the middle of Disney Mountains.

~your dorm room is eeyore themed (yes comforter, pillows, animals, and posters)

~ Instead of doing your homework due tomorrow, your searching the internet reading information on disney.

~ you right so many papers on Disney and Theme Parks that the teachers tell you to broaden your horizon.

~ you get an A- when you should have gotten an "a" because you didn't broaden your horizon.

~ Your transfering to a school just to do the cp and get credit for it, because you have hopes of one day working there.

~ No one understands you better then the people on this site, becuase they are fellow Disney Geeks like you!

---well i need to get back to homework... hahaha right. more Disney reading. and listening to disney music.

Vernonpush

... you only pick up maps at the Parks to keep your stock up to date for friends who might be planning a trip.

.... you've read the articles printed in your local paper a loooooong time before they publish it.

Thiger

Your boss calls you especially to tell you that he's going to disney, and he wants to know if you need anything...

that's the best one IMHO.

Mine is: "when you convince your best friends to honeymoon at Disney and are now thinking of planning your trip to go at the same time because you want to 'share' the magic" ...I know, i'm pathetic. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom