you know you're a disneyworld geek when...

PintoColvig

You know you are a Disney Geek when you read every post on a useless thread such as this one and still find some reason to keep it going. :hammer:
CAn you say "useless topic" ?
Too many of these useless topics are being sprung up...
It's funny how this useless topic has already generated 122 useless posts on 9 pages in less than two days, isn't it? Dang Disney Geeks! :brick: :lookaroun :sohappy:

KodiakPA

(Standing) Hi, my name is Paul and I'm a Disney geek.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

• When you have music from the parks and attractions playing at your desk and your singing along.
  • When you call people and leave snippets of attractions on their voice mail. (Sorry mom can't wait till the 6th of Sept.) "Please stand clear of the doors..."
  • When you use sounds from the parks as your e-mail arriving notice...and you don't care how long they are.
  • When you e-mail yourself just to hear those same sounds.
  • When you have a piece of an attraction in your office.
  • When you have a side of a bus ad in your house. (Think 4 foot by 8 foot sign for the HM movie)
  • You are on first name basis with Alice Davis and have been invited to dinner at her house.
And my number one

• When someone is lost in the park they call you at work for directions and you can help them, without looking at a map, just by their description of the cart they are standing in front of and you haven't been to the MK or DL in years. (yea me!)

steviej

Original Poster
Hi paul!

you know your a disneyworld geek when you program your answering machine to mickey's wake up call

PrincessTink

You know your a disney geek when...

-You've written disney dream quotes all over your wall in disney font.
-You have a whole dresser full of disney stickers and pages for scrapbooking
-The moment you walk in the door from your trip you run to the computer to upload all your digital photos and order them for one hour processing
-You also log right onto Photopass and send links to everyone you know
-As you enter under the Walt Disney World sign, you whisper to yourself, "welcome home".
-Disney is actually the only place you call "home"
-You cry when you see pictures from previous trips
-You dedicate a day to Disney when you feel "home sick"

Frontierland CM

You know you are a Disney Geek when... you routinely visit this site :wave: and enjoy clicking on every thread in this forum :cool:, because you don't want to miss out on anything :lookaroun, and when a said Disney Geek who is relatively new to the site insists on adding harsh comments that are not "Celebrating" the Disney Park community discussions. :hammer: Somehow despite the fact that they don't agree with the purpose of a thread :confused:, they are still compelled to post negatively :veryconfu about how other Disney Geeks from diverse cultures are inspired by the wonders and joys :sohappy: that the Walt Disney World magic brings to their lives. :)

But that's just my opinion :D ; that I insisted on sharing. :zipit:

ROCK ON!!!

ele

Account Suspended
when you scream "I found a new hidden Mickey" and realise your in the produce section of your locale food mart

prberk

Hi Paul! :wave: Welcome to the boards, from... Paul!! :lookaroun

My contribution: when everyone you know refers everyone THEY know to you to help plan a trip. (Like I am this Sunday for my aunt...)

Paul
(I guess I am now "Paul from Virginia"!)

NeedABreak

When you go to a client's home to do computer repair and end up helping them plan a WDW trip. (Done that twice and got special phone calls back both times thanking me.)

When your firends know your going to WDW for your honnymoon with out asking.

When one coworker askes you a question about WDW and another coworker warns him not to get you started.

pluto77

When you buy every new addition to "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World" and "Birnbaum's Walt Disney World," or another planning book just to read them from cover to cover, even if you're not going on a trip that year.

To go with that, when you order the free planning dvd when you're not planning trip. You just watch it for fun.

When you can find a way to steer EVERY conversation towards Disney. Believe me, I am pretty sure I can do it. I don't every time though so it's not the only thing I talk about, although I still think I talk about it too much with some people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom