You hate it?!? I LOVE IT!!!

summergirl32

I absolutely cannot stand Biergarten. I have read so many rave reviews of this restaurant but I thought it was awful.

I really like SGE and Rain Forest Cafe.

Scooter

A lot of people slam Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney and The ABC Commissary at Disney MGM, but my wife and I both Love these places and we eat at them every trip and have never had a problem or a bad meal.

As for Disney attractions, I'd rather have a root canal done than sit through The Country Bear Jamboree ever again but rumour has it that there are people in this world that actually LIKE this attraction.:brick:

I guess there's no accounting for some peoples tastes...:lol:

If I leave Target as an EXEC. and I become the new V.P. Merchandise/Product Developement for WDW you guys are in big trouble-lol:p

uh oh! i may have to become your new best friend. I may single-handedly be driving the price of Target stock up with my 4+ trips a week. And WDW...well what more is there to say? :hammer:

Greenlawler

I love what others hate... country bears, hall of presidents, small world...and most of other classics.
I do not like that others do....Aerosmith IMO the most overated band in the history of Rock and or Roll. I mean pre 1985 they were cool. But come on they have not had a new song in 20 years. They just change the lyrics to one or two tunes and wallah! They have no place at the Disney parks. Feel free to be angry in fact please do, I also dislike Def Leopard but thats off point.:p

mcranmer

Test Track is Overrated

I might just be alone on this one, and I don't 'hate' the attraction, but I think that Test Track is a bit overrated. You wait in line forever, and you are on the ride for what seems like 2 minutes. Everything leading up to the speed test is not very exciting, and even the speed test is average, at best. I travel faster than 60 mph on the highway to and from Disney, and if I am in a convertable, it is essentially the same sensation. I am sorry, but I just don't get the hype.

Sorry if you don't see it that way! That's one thing I love about Disney, everybody loves something different about it.

I-4Warrior

You know... I can't even tell you why I like it, but I always liked El Rio. Everyone I know hates it (except for the beginning of the ride with the volcano scene), but I end up on it every time we're at Epcot. Maybe it's the kitsch factor... who knows. Maybe it's the frightening-beyond-belief IASW runaways. Maybe it's the laughably dated videos. It's possibly the mind-numbing song that rattles around your cranium until it forces its way out in the form whistling (to the dismay of everyone else in the car all the way down I-4). Could even be the rigid dancing corpses with sombreros in the firework scene. Maybe someday I'll figure out why I admire this ride.

Dragonrider1227

Oh yeah, I also like the Pooh ride and Tiki Room under new Management. I think these get s bad rep. just beacause too many WDW fans fear change.

Epcot82Guy

Oh yeah, I also like the Pooh ride and Tiki Room under new Management. I think these get s bad rep. just beacause too many WDW fans fear change.

nah. They're just cheap attractions. ;)

It interests me to see the number of older attractions that have made the list of "people like them" but no one seems to disagree. I wonder what (if any) of the current generation will be in that boat come 10-15 years from now.

EPCOT.nut

OH yes I can't stand Stitch's G.E. and also did not like Alien Encounter. I was forced on it twice this year with Disney-newbies. WDW makes me nice I guess. Truly dislike the Swiss Family Treehouse. I always try to get past it quickly! I love the inside of the M:S building but the ride is too weird to replace Horizons so I kind of hate it for "personal reasons.":lol:

I also really HATE the whole train ride that takes you to the petting zoo at AK. HOLY COW what a total waste of time! I could have ridden EE 5 times!

BUT I love Indy Speedway just for the scenery and being unattended during a ride. I also love EPCOT's River of Time. ALOT. I will drive a friend (or husband) crazy going on it several times in a day. (sorry)

And...true confessions...yes I love ALL the shops in the park except the one for pets at MK. That is a really weird shop!:lookaroun

kennyj29

I guess the things I love are just too numerous to mention. I love everything except:

Swiss Family Tree House
Country bear Jamboree
Wonders of Life ( I especially hate this one)
Autotopia

Those are the things I absolutely refuse to go on. I have to say, I love Aerosmith but the sound system in there is just awful. Lower it just a tad! I am getting sick of my headache every time I get off of that. That might become something I won't go in if the sound system stays the same(and this is from an Aerosmith fan who blasts all their music but not like Disney):hammer: :hammer:

KaliSplash

From the Magic Kingdom, I particularly like the Walt Disney World Railroad, miss Timekeeper and Mission to Mars and If You Had Wings.
Greatly Love the Carosel of Progress, which seems to be a 50-50 prospect around here.
I do love It's A Small World, Hall of Presidents, Country Bears. Probably prefer the original Tiki Birds.
I Like Ellen's version of the Universe of Energy (gives it a story), Love Mission:Space the original version, Miss Horizons and the World of Motion. Greatly Love Spaceship Earth but miss Cronkite's narration and 'Tomorrow's Child."
I do like the Mexican boat ride.
Still don't get Illuminations.
Still like the Great Movie Ride. Miss SuperStar Television.
Love Kali River Rapds, just wish it was longer.

il grande chuck

the only thing i really hate is it's a small world.

as for things overrated, my vote goes to le cellier. very rich, heavy food that you can find at any steak house back home.

chuck

davinakb

I really can't stand any of the Epcot movies. Seen 'em all once, but don't need to see them again.
Word. I actually liked them (once), but they are so dated and boring, totally need to be redone.

Count me in not liking SGE, but there's nothing I really hate. Just things I don't need to do again (say, Tiki). Also not wild about the crowds at the MK parties, which are [SIZE=-1]allegedly limited number but sometimes sell out to near park capacity anyway (or at least it seems like it).

Like that some others don't: PeopleMover, Disney Animation (D-MGM), KRR, pretzel bread at Le Cellier, probably more.

Have not had the chance to compare WDW to other locations, so I am [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]totally jealous of those of you who like the Paris Lion King or DL Fantasmic.[/SIZE]

Dragonrider1227

nah. They're just cheap attractions. ;)

It interests me to see the number of older attractions that have made the list of "people like them" but no one seems to disagree. I wonder what (if any) of the current generation will be in that boat come 10-15 years from now.
Maybe, but I sometimes LIKE cheap attractions. It can't ALL be the Haunted Mansion and if you want to talk about "cheap attractions" technically, ALL of those old Fantasyland attractions are pretty cheap. Especially compared to today's stuff. Mr Toad doesn't even have any animatronics XD
I also just liked the new Tiki Room because it shows that Disney can take five minutes to laugh at themselves.

wedway71

I love IASW!!!- Even though im a 35 year old guy I still love it. I rode it with my Gnrandparents on our yearly trek to WDW when I was kid eveytime.I rode it my parents every time we went too.Now I ride it with my wife and kids every time-Its a great way to keep memories alive.:sohappy:

figgyfanatic

I think Tom Sawyer's island is a stoooopid waste of real estate. I would move my house to the island and live in the magic kingdom........but I don't like it the way it is now. I also hate the Swiss Family Treehouse.

Rage1

I really only hate 2 thing's first one is those tiki birds new or old hate them both. Next one i feel like im goona get a back lash on but here it goes I hate and I mean HATE DOLE WHIPS.. love Pineapple love Pineapple juice love Vanilla ice cream but absolutly HATE DOLE WHIPS...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom