Yeti indeed in new position on EE

IWant2GoNow

does screamscape have boards?

I don't believe so, but I bet if you wrote Lance an e-mail about it he might post something on the homepage. :shrug:

Good work everyone! I definitely have VERY high hopes for this now. Does anyone know if there is an e-mail address for WDW Guest Relations? We shouldn't flood it, but I could put together a compelling complaint and add the links to the petition & Facebook page when the time comes.

Kamikaze

Online petitions are worthless.

Call.
Write physical letters.
Hell, just send individual emails. You can even supply a form letter for everyone to pass on to email.
But a petition of 'signatures' online is 100% useless and a waste of time.

edit: the WDW guest relations email is wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Exprcoofto

You can send snail mail to:

WDW Guest Communications Executive Offices
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-0040

I might write up a letter when I get back from WDW in a couple of weeks. Until then, I've sent off an email addressing the Yeti and other issues, and I will also be complaining in person.

PREMiERdrum

I believe there is a really good photo of Fubar in Crotch mode over in the Discussion Forum in the WDW Picture of the day part 7 thread. You can even see what looks like an anchor wire coming from above in to hold him in place. Unfortunately there is like 240 pages and i think it was near the middle. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: I believe this is what I was looking for

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jedimastermatt/3802734023/in/set-72157621861642845/

If you look at the photo in "original size," are the 3 holes drilled through the rockwork above the Yeti new? It looks like sloppy drilling, perhaps for some support wires?

MUTZIE77

If you look at the photo in "original size," are the 3 holes drilled through the rockwork above the Yeti new? It looks like sloppy drilling, perhaps for some support wires?

I think they are support wires so that Fubar doesnt totally slump over and go into "sniffing crotch" mode.

WDITrent

Online petitions are worthless.

Call.
Write physical letters.
Hell, just send individual emails. You can even supply a form letter for everyone to pass on to email.
But a petition of 'signatures' online is 100% useless and a waste of time.

edit: the WDW guest relations email is wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Well, an online petition does one thing that a letter to TDO can't do- raise awareness between the Disney Parks fans. And then we ALL write letters. ;)

Lee

Adventurer
Yep. That's a perfect idea.
Somebody email whatshisname (Jason?)over at the Sentinel.
Maybe he's in the mood to shine some light on the situation.

Edit: Nevermind...I'll email him myself. Give him a story suggestion....

MonsterManX

Perhaps when we get like 500-1000 signatures and w/e amount of facebook members you like , maybe we can all just email them the links etc.

misterID

Lee's blog was right on in that AK is now in the position that if one ride goes down the entire park is brought to its knees.

The only thing to do is to drastically cut down how much time and money I spend there. I don't think a signature on a petition is going to do anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom