Yeti being fixed

FigmentForver96

After riding E:E on Tuesday night I asked a CM working nearby if there was a date set for the Yeti's fixing. She said no and that any fix would likely involve the Yeti being airlifted out of the mountain with the ride being down about seven months.

There's more to do in the park now, so it's plausible they could take it down for seven months. The Avatar Rite of Passage attraction is a true headliner (and absolutely phenomenal), which again means they could take E:E down.
I'm sorry but your friend is very wrong

danlb_2000

Premium Member
After riding E:E on Tuesday night I asked a CM working nearby if there was a date set for the Yeti's fixing. She said no and that any fix would likely involve the Yeti being airlifted out of the mountain with the ride being down about seven months.

There's more to do in the park now, so it's plausible they could take it down for seven months. The Avatar Rite of Passage attraction is a true headliner (and absolutely phenomenal), which again means they could take E:E down.

The Yeti has been removed from the ride at least once since it has opened, nothing as dramatic as an airlift is needed to remove it.

DfromATX

We were able to see the real Yetti on our first trip in 2006. If it weren't for that, 5 trips later, I would never have know it was not supposed to be a projection. Oh, and those hair bands have always been there.

brb1006

When the Yeti finally does get fixed (If ever) WDW fans will be like.
afb.gif

(Somebody should make an edit of this gif and change the Pokemon into the Yeti and AZ's face with the AK logo or something)

GenerationX

The Yeti has been removed from the ride at least once since it has opened, nothing as dramatic as an airlift is needed to remove it.
Yeah, I should've gotten suspicious when she also told me Walt's cryogenically frozen body was under the castle. Everybody knows it's only his head that's under the castle.

While they're fixing the Yeti, they could always put a replica of it in the Dinoland carnival games section and have people throw hairbands at it. Add a disco light, and it'll be like the ride's not even closed.

NormC

We were able to see the real Yetti on our first trip in 2006. If it weren't for that, 5 trips later, I would never have know it was not supposed to be a projection. Oh, and those hair bands have always been there.
He is still not a projection. He is just stationary. The hair bands have not always been there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom