Yes!!!!!!!! We....

Jabarr

Original Poster
WON!!!! We got the word today- on my B-Day of all things! What a present! Happiest Celebration on earth contest;
1) attendance to the Grand opening Ceremony for Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show
2) outstanding live enertainment.
3) an unlimited dinner feast
4) access to selected attractions

WOW!!! That is to cool!!!!! what do you all think? Is anyone else a winner?:king: :sohappy: :sohappy:

wannabeBelle

Jabarr said:
WON!!!! We got the word today- on my B-Day of all things! What a present! Happiest Celebration on earth contest;
1) attendance to the Grand opening Ceremony fo Light, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show
2) outstanding live enertainment.
3) an unlimited dinner feast
40 access to selected attractions

WOW!!! That is to cool!!!!! what do you all think? Is anyone else a winner?:king: :sohappy: :sohappy:
That is so many ways of awesome!!!!!!!! I expect a complete insider's trip report with pix if you can!!!!! Belle

DisneyPhD

That is so cool. I almost entered, but I found it on the last day and I couldn't find the member website. (also we will be there April 29th to May 3rd, but on the 3rd we are heading over to Vero Beach until the 6th so that would make things difficult.)

Were you already planning on being there then, or are you going to make a special trip for it now?

Happy Birthday by the way! :sohappy:

Jabarr

Original Poster
We already had 2 rooms at POFQ. We are going with my Brother-in-law his wife and their 3 year old little girl!:sohappy:

Ducky_Love

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am so jealous, I didn't even enter. I had my four impacted wisdom teeth out that week and was in a drug induced coma! :dazzle:

I agree- I want a full trip report! How exciting!!
Ducky!

Atta83

Ducky_Love said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am so jealous, I didn't even enter. I had my four impacted wisdom teeth out that week and was in a drug induced coma! :dazzle:

I agree- I want a full trip report! How exciting!!
Ducky!
Not to get off topic but i have to have mine removed in two weeks.

Jabarr

Original Poster
I just R.S.V.P and the lady was very nice of course. I can not wait, she said it will be all closed off to the public and there will be only winners and higher ups as well as lots of press! :p It will be wonderful to be at, wish you all could come!! All of the great people at WDWmagic.com what hoot that would be!!!:lol:

Dizz42

Absolutely fabulous!!! What did the letter look like? I'll bet you flipped when you opened it!!

Congratulations!:sohappy:

Jabarr

Original Poster
It came with a very nice 3-D book and a speacial plaque that is 3-D, with all the layers of the castle being made up (each layer from all the different Magic Kingdoms). I will have to get the eassy from my wife and try to type it in.

thanks for all the kind words!!:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom