Yes Miss This is France 🇫🇷! June 18-July 1, 2023 (Disneyland Paris and other parts of France)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Glad I found this! Still waiting on the first booze pic 🍻. Sucks about the strike. And I'm guessing you still had to pay full price? Looking forward to more. Hope you are both well.

It will be a little before the first booze picture. But I did have a nice beer in Minneapolis, I thought the picture was on my phone but it must either be on Brad's or my sister's phone. I could have had a lot of booze on the plane but I wanted to stay hydrated so I bypassed the booze (I drank plenty on the way back, every time the flight attendant passed by he asked if I wanted more and it would have been rude to say no.).

There was no discount because of the strike probably because everything besides the shows and parades was still operational. Soon after the strike was announced for that day I did get an email from Disneyland Paris explaining the day of the strike and what would be closed. In the email was the offer to cancel with our money back or reschedule our trip. But there was no way we could cancel or rescheduled, unless they had fully closed we were still going. But it was nice to have options and the advance notice to plan our day. I actually had been following the strike activities and knew that they would announce in advance so I was waiting to buy our Premier Pass (their Genie+) until I knew what day the strike would be.

And Brad and I are both well, and he is now super busy with church stuff and I'm enjoyed being lazy until school starts again. I hope you are all well. Any WDW plans?

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
It will be a little before the first booze picture. But I did have a nice beer in Minneapolis, I thought the picture was on my phone but it must either be on Brad's or my sister's phone. I could have had a lot of booze on the plane but I wanted to stay hydrated so I bypassed the booze (I drank plenty on the way back, every time the flight attendant passed by he asked if I wanted more and it would have been rude to say no.).

There was no discount because of the strike probably because everything besides the shows and parades was still operational. Soon after the strike was announced for that day I did get an email from Disneyland Paris explaining the day of the strike and what would be closed. In the email was the offer to cancel with our money back or reschedule our trip. But there was no way we could cancel or rescheduled, unless they had fully closed we were still going. But it was nice to have options and the advance notice to plan our day. I actually had been following the strike activities and knew that they would announce in advance so I was waiting to buy our Premier Pass (their Genie+) until I knew what day the strike would be.

And Brad and I are both well, and he is now super busy with church stuff and I'm enjoyed being lazy until school starts again. I hope you are all well. Any WDW plans

Haha. Yes. Leaving tomorrow. 👍

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster

Disney Reaction GIF by Mickey Mouse

Tivoli is a 3 minute walk from our hotel. Probably we will go there right after dropping the bags. Looking forward to more great stuff on your thread here😉

Great I'll look forward to seeing your pictures of Tivoli!

Did you get any pictures of the Dragon in the Castle basement?

Not this trip it was closed the whole time we were there. My niece was a little bummed, it was something she was looking forward to seeing it. I tried to tell her it wasn't that cool, but I think she knew I was fibbing to her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom