Year of a Million Dreams Giveaways

mrscricket

ive never won anything, but i know one prize is to be part of a parade, you get 2 sit in a car and wave at everyone

u can also stay 4 a night in cinderellas castle

my sister got a free ice cream cone upgrade at the ice cream shop on main street. instead of the regular scoop of chocolate on the cone they brought out a huge waffle cone with several scoops topped with whipped cream, sprinkles and candy mickey ears. it was actually kind of funny because they brought it out and was like who ordered the chocolate cone? we just stood there because we were expecting the standard cone. after a couple times of them repeating, i finally stepped forward and said "well... we ordered a cone, but not that!" then they said it was part of a year of a million dreams. i was hoping for the dream fastpass, but whatever, usually we dont win anything, so ill take it!

bluefaery

Valentine's day morning I won a dream fast past (i never used it) while getting off the WDW railroad on main street.

colleen2997

We "won" a ride in the front car of the Mexico Boat Ride, and they actually gave us a certificate saying we won this because of the Year of A Million Dreams.:lookarounThen when we were in The American Adventure, they pulled my husband and I aside into this little room and told us we had a phone call. They put us on a phone and it was Mickey and Minnie sqealing at us saying we won something...I was very excited, thought it would be something cool. Turned out we won priority seating for the American Adventure which was pointless since there were like 20 people there and room for everyone up front. :ROFLOL:

littlered

In October, we were at MGM and we were getting icecream at one of the carts and the girl there said she give us our ice cream and soda for free if we answered a Disney Trivia Question. I was like ok. The question was to name one of the seven dwarfs. (like that is hard) I did answer correctly (good thing right). Later on that day we also received free chocolate covered marshmellows from the candy store near the Villian shop.:slurp:

natolij02

We were selected for a private meeting with Cinderella which I thought was neat but my daughter who was 18 months at the time really didn't have a clue

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
In October, we were at MGM and we were getting icecream at one of the carts and the girl there said she give us our ice cream and soda for free if we answered a Disney Trivia Question. I was like ok. The question was to name one of the seven dwarfs. (like that is hard) I did answer correctly (good thing right). Later on that day we also received free chocolate covered marshmellows from the candy store near the Villian shop.:slurp:
We were approached in line to rent a locker at MGM last year and the CM asked me to pick a number between 100 and 150 and if I came within 25 of the right number, I'd win a prize. I picked 75 :eek: [I hadn't really been paying attention when he asked]. The CM looked at me like the idiot I was and turned to my 12-yo son and said "You should explain this game to your dad" :rolleyes:

Then he asked DS and got the correct 125 answer... :brick:

DS won a free locker rental, all we had to pay was the key deposit, which we got back later. :lol:

ps. I always excelled at math in school... :lookaroun

mouselvrmom

We were approached in line to rent a locker at MGM last year and the CM asked me to pick a number between 100 and 150 and if I came within 25 of the right number, I'd win a prize. I picked 75 :eek: [I hadn't really been paying attention when he asked]. The CM looked at me like the idiot I was and turned to my 12-yo son and said "You should explain this game to your dad" :rolleyes:

Then he asked DS and got the correct 125 answer... :brick:

DS won a free locker rental, all we had to pay was the key deposit, which we got back later. :lol:

ps. I always excelled at math in school... :lookaroun

:lol: That is too funny! It is a good thing you had your son with you.

mpoppins76

We were handed day-long "Fast Passes" as we got off Space Mountain....which was our very last ride of the trip before heading to the airport! :lol::hammer: We took a quick picture w/ them and then gave them to a couple of kids standing in line. :rolleyes:

camithepirate

We didnt win them, but while my bf and I were at Animal Kingdom, we found some rocks on the walkway between Africa and Asia, towards EE, to sit and have lunch on, and when we werent expecting it, A woman hurring with a few other people ( I was too into my sandwhich to notice who) and a stroller or two, and asked us if we wanted Dream Fast Passes. We had mouthfulls and were just kinda like..."Okay? Wow Thanks! " We were amazed, and tried to chase after her to give her more thanks, but she dissapeared :veryconfu

Kofte

My family all won Dream Lanyards with pins at Test Track over Labor Day Weekend. We were in the briefing room before the ride and the Dream Squad came in and gave the Lanyards and Pins to everyone in the room.

Over fall break my daughter was in the correct seat on Rockin Roller Coaster at the correct time to win 2 passes to Epcot's Party for the Senses. She and I went and had a blast. It was kind of funny since she obviously can't appreciate food and wine tasting and I don't drink wine. Oh well, it was a blast anyway.

DAKOTADISNEY

Like Kofte, we won special lanyards and pins at Test Track. I was wondering why so many CM's were in the holding room with us. It was fun to win something.

Cynderella

We got free drinks at one of the little carts in Epcot- but I also think it had something to do with our wearing our just married buttons! :D We also won dream ears as we were walking the path in Epcot that goes by the Odyssey. They were just standing there handing them out.

kjd469

My family has been extremely lucky in the "dream" department. We've been to Disney 3 times in the last year and won something each time. In July last year, we won Dream Fast Passes at MGM in the Tower of Terror library, then 2 days later we won lanyards w/ pins just before getting on Soarin'. Then in December we won Dream Fast Passes at Epcot, on the walkway to Club Cool, then this past March we won Dream Fast Passes to Hollywood Studios as we were going into the "studio" at Rock and Roller Coaster. I know tons of people that go to Disney and never win anything, so we feel very lucky!

WildLodgeFan

My family has been extremely lucky in the "dream" department. We've been to Disney 3 times in the last year and won something each time. In July last year, we won Dream Fast Passes at MGM in the Tower of Terror library, then 2 days later we won lanyards w/ pins just before getting on Soarin'. Then in December we won Dream Fast Passes at Epcot, on the walkway to Club Cool, then this past March we won Dream Fast Passes to Hollywood Studios as we were going into the "studio" at Rock and Roller Coaster. I know tons of people that go to Disney and never win anything, so we feel very lucky!

Can you send some of that luck my way for our upcoming trip! ;)

MissM

Last year - during the first Year of a Million Dreams - I won two pairs of ears by mail. But I've never won anything in the parks. Nada. Despite going at least a dozen times a year, nothing for me. :( I really would like to get the lanyard and pins (I collect pins) and a dream fastpass would just be fun. But...nope. Bummer.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom