Yeah!

GoofyFan1

Original Poster
I got a letter today and in it was a nomination announcement that stated I am going to be included in the 2005 edition of Who's Who in American Teachers.

I was nominated by a recent graduate that was a pain in the ......until he realized one day toward the end of the first marking period of his 7th grade year that he wanted to be in the accelerated class of 7th graders. I worked with him and he repsonded with a lot of hard work. Not only did he get into the accelerated, but he aced the 9th grade Regents Earth Science exam in 8th grade, and continued to receive high grades throughout HS.

Every once in a while you get a nice boost that keeps you going. Thanks Bobby. :sohappy:

tigsmom

GoofyFan1 said:
I got a letter today and in it was a nomination announcement that stated I am going to be included in the 2005 edition of Who's Who in American Teachers.

I was nominated by a recent graduate that was a pain in the ......until he realized one day toward the end of the first marking period of his 7th grade year that he wanted to be in the accelerated class of 7th graders. I worked with him and he repsonded with a lot of hard work. Not only did he get into the accelerated, but he aced the 9th grade Regents Earth Science exam in 8th grade, and continued to receive high grades throughout HS.

Every once in a while you get a nice boost that keeps you going. Thanks Bobby. :sohappy:

120103_emA61_prv1.gif
120103_emA44_prv.gif

Way to go!!!!!! :kiss:

Boo's Mom

:sohappy: Congratulations! I was in the Who's Who Among America's Students or whatever it is for students back in my Junior year I believe it was! Its nice that you made a good impression on the student in the end.

Figment1986

dont goto ratemyteachers.com to see your rating from current students..

Way to go....
(plugged.. and made someone feel happy or sad..)

stranger

Excellent news and congratulations! It's great that you were recognized for having a positive affect on someone's life. :wave:

AliciaLuvzDizne

congratulations! Thats something to be very proud of!

I was invited to be in it for colleges and universities this year but the deadline to submit the application was about 2 days BEFORE i got the thing in the mail

WAY TO GO WestConn
:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom