YAY! Finally decided

Marc Gil

First off, congratulations! The last time I was at the World was on New Years Eve, and boy was it insane! I had great time though. Have fun!!

lunchbox1175

My last trip was September 2013, my next trip is 18 days away, and then my next trip after that is at the end of April thru first week in May. I have a serious problem.

Britt

Original Poster
Looks like a lot of us are planning late Oct trips!!! So hoping we can maybe meet up or something! That would be so neat!

Brickcity Pauly

We are finally starting to get ourselves organized with this. It looks like we'll be heading back in November, 2014. This trip is going to be longer though because we want to hit up US/IOA and possibly SeaWorld?? We're thinking of staying in a 2-bedroom villa at BLT with my parents so that we have plenty of space and a washer/dryer for the longer trip.

We pushed it back a little bit further than originally intended because my DH and I decided we want to do some different traveling before we go back. He and I are going to go someplace warm and romantic in April I think, and then we're taking a family road trip across South Dakota in June - turns out there's a lot to see in South Dakota!

Is there anyway to get to Sea World when you're staying on Disney Property without a car? My daughter really wants to go there, and I'd rather not have to rent a vehicle to do so. I've thought about a cab, but that just seems that it could get very pricey.

Last trip was mid-October last year for the Halloween party. I think my next trip will be some time after I return from basic training this summer.

KCheatle

Is there anyway to get to Sea World when you're staying on Disney Property without a car? My daughter really wants to go there, and I'd rather not have to rent a vehicle to do so. I've thought about a cab, but that just seems that it could get very pricey.
a cab is actually not all that pricey. There is a website that will give you a quote for how much a cab would cost approximately from your hotel to anywhere in Orlando. Also most people don't realize that the ticket and transportation center has a city bus stop. There is a line that goes through the TTC and takes you to seaworld. I'm not sure how long it would take to get there using the bus though??

Jenna

My last trip was July 2012, and on the 10th Feb I'm moving all the way from Northern Ireland to the Sunshine state!

John

Check with the Mears bus co. They have a bus from the resorts to Uni, so I imagine they have them going to SW. I have done the bus to Uni. It was like $15.00.

My next trip.....7 days....wooooohoooo

Britt

Original Poster
Check with the Mears bus co. They have a bus from the resorts to Uni, so I imagine they have them going to SW. I have done the bus to Uni. It was like $15.00.

My next trip.....7 days....wooooohoooo
*stows away in suitcase*

Britt

Original Poster
Definitely hoping for October 2014. Missed 2013 and it's killing me
Right?? I mean, it was for good reason. We paid off all debts, bought a new car and went camping at the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone....but Id kill to walk down Main Street, gazing at that castle, sipping a coke, taking in the noise and sun! I miss it so much!

mrdisman

Right?? I mean, it was for good reason. We paid off all debts, bought a new car and went camping at the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone....but Id kill to walk down Main Street, gazing at that castle, sipping a coke, taking in the noise and sun! I miss it so much!

I look at those as obstacles..preventing me from my Disney experience… :D

SAV

I'm getting all of the info and pricing together for June 9 - 15th 2014. Then we're gonna do 3 days at Universal.

Our last trip was June of 2012.

madtea_party

My parents and I were there July 2013 for a week, and we just got back from a January 5-10 trip. I couldn't believe how crowded it was (especially MK on the 9th -- I'm guessing marathon?). I'm already hoping for a short late August '14 trip (my dad seems up for it, however, my mom's not so into the humidity, so maybe it'll be October). We'll see....:rolleyes:

We keep thinking that the upcoming trip will be enough to hold us over for a while, so we can travel to other places, but it only makes us want to go back to WDW!

Pocahontas

It's too early to book, but were going in Sept. 2015 - staying at GF concierge level :)
Super duper excited. Even though it's nearly 2 years away, I have something to look forward to.

Matt and Kelly

My first day back on the forum in a LONG time! Figured it was a good time to return and get back up to speed as we have decided we are (FINALLY) coming back to Disney World in September! Will be enjoying all that WDW has to offer from Sept 13-21. Finalizing our accommodations at the Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas...anyone stay there before?

Our last trip was back in September 2011 and I'm excited to see how much has changed over the past three years. Definitely looking forward to getting my first look at New Fantasyland!

Not only that, but it will be our our first time to WDW with our youngest daughter, Lennon!

Can't wait for the trip but int he meantime, looking forward to interacting on the site and catching up!

James Clifton

We got our Seasonal passes during our October 17-20th trip and went back for an impromptu trip Dec 13-15. Might be there February 28 and March 2nd but if that falls through then I'll have to wait til Star Wars weekend, May14-18th. Also hoping for an October 2014 trip before our passes expire. I HATE not having a ticker and am always planning a trip, even if I have to go solo!
G2LD,
Not far from ya,I'm in Miami Lakes....wanted to ask how crowded was WDW Dec.14-15?? I was there Dec 6-11 at WL & it was wall to wall people! My old rule was to go the 2nd wk.think i'll go back to doing that.
Thanks for your time.
Jim

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom