YAY! Finally decided

IWantMyMagicBand

We are going 12th to 28th October! Planning on MNSSHP on 24th Oct as middle son's 6th birthday :)
You'll recognise me as the one repeatedly saying "You're in Disneyworld, do you know how lucky you are? You don't need a bloody balloon!" Followed by "Stop being miserable, you're in Disneyworld!" lol

LucyK

that we're definitely going to Disney in 2014, late Oct.

When is your next trip and how long has it been since your last one? It will have been over 2 years by the time we go back! :/ WAY too long. I have hardly been on this site the past few months because it's been so depressing. LOL
We're around the corner of our "one year anniversary" from our last trip. It's getting kinda depressing actually. I didn't have the Disney Blues when I came back but now that almost a year have passed I'm starting to feel it more.

We have a October/November trip planned though so I occupy my time with planning, making spreadsheets and looking over menus.

Welcome back to planning mode Brit! It's almost as good as the trip itself!

coachwnh

In the Parks
Yes
Last trip was to YC Dec 20-28 2013. Just booked DL from June 22-28 at PP. Looking at WDW in late July early -August before our APs expire.

diznyboyz

When is your next trip and how long has it been since your last one? It will have been over 2 years by the time we go back! :/ WAY too long. I have hardly been on this site the past few months because it's been so depressing. LOL
Glad to see you are back. We are going May 2014. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes

We are going down last week of Oct '14 as well. This will be the first trip with our son and my mother in law. Should be interesting!

Our cruises have ended up more than our land based trips. Depends what hotels you are comparing to and length of cruise though.

We are going 12th to 28th October! Planning on MNSSHP on 24th Oct as middle son's 6th birthday :)
You'll recognise me as the one repeatedly saying "You're in Disneyworld, do you know how lucky you are? You don't need a bloody balloon!" Followed by "Stop being miserable, you're in Disneyworld!" lol

Me too!! 10/21-10/30. Last trip to WDW was March 2012 but we went to DisneyLand in May 2013

Mukta

I'm going in 4 weeks or so. I was there a month ago, so I am happy to go again so soon.

Please tell me the in laws aren't coming this time, Britt.

stevehousse

I'm going in 4 weeks or so. I was there a month ago, so I am happy to go again so soon.

Didn't you write a trip report about this with your father in law being a total grump? I think I remember now! Hopefully this trip will be your hubby and the kids!

Our trip this past Nov was the first time we didn't have extended family going with us and it was the best trip yet!

Britt

Original Poster

HAHAHAHA!!!! Nope!! Just us and my best friends family! We went to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone with them in 2013 and our families vacation perfectly together! Hahaha!!

NOOOOOO more vacations with the Inlaws! Haha

PrincessNelly_NJ

My last trip was the first week of Sept 2013 with my friends. Only 118 days til I return in May 2014 with my fiancé for 8 days. I'll also be going in late October for a reunion trip with my sisters.

My fiancé mentioned that we were definitely going in 2015. The only time I've never been to Disney is Christmas, so December 2015 possibly?

mcompanik

Our last trip was August 2013. Stayed at SoG for 3 days after a 4 day Disney cruise. We didn't go to the parks, just to BB, and it killed me being so close and not going into the parks. It really didn't feel like a Disney trip. Our next trip is Jan 24-27. Just a long weekend with me and DW to celebrate out 15 year anniversary. Then back again in August for 2 weeks at FW Cabins with the kids.

Sparkle81

Our last trip was last month, and our next trip is November this year :) Before going last month, we hadn't been since November 2007!

KCheatle

We are finally starting to get ourselves organized with this. It looks like we'll be heading back in November, 2014. This trip is going to be longer though because we want to hit up US/IOA and possibly SeaWorld?? We're thinking of staying in a 2-bedroom villa at BLT with my parents so that we have plenty of space and a washer/dryer for the longer trip.

We pushed it back a little bit further than originally intended because my DH and I decided we want to do some different traveling before we go back. He and I are going to go someplace warm and romantic in April I think, and then we're taking a family road trip across South Dakota in June - turns out there's a lot to see in South Dakota!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom