YAY! Finally decided

Walt Disney1955

We are expecting our second child in a month. Our son will be 3 in April. Right now that's more of the focus of course, but I wouldn't shun a Disney trip just because we have two young children. Friends of ours are taking their 4 kids back to WDW next month and their youngest is 9 months. Get this, it will be the youngest child's 2nd trip there. They don't care, they have a blast and the kids love it. So that won't stop us, having kids. But financially it might hurt us right now.

If I were to come up with an assumption right now I would say that if we can pull anything off it will be in the fall. September or October. I am actually on the fence as to which side of the coast to do. Disneyland is our recent one and I'd like to take the kids there since it is further away from us (Toronto) than Florida and you may not get the chance again. However, WDW is just - if not more - enticing. I am torn. And I guess it is a good problem but we need the money first to do it.

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
G2LD,
Not far from ya,I'm in Miami Lakes....wanted to ask how crowded was WDW Dec.14-15?? I was there Dec 6-11 at WL & it was wall to wall people! My old rule was to go the 2nd wk.think i'll go back to doing that.
Thanks for your time.
Jim
Hey neighbor! 13-15th we hit HS and MK and it was not crowded at all! It was great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom