Yak & Yeti Opinions?

MillerPoppins

My mom and I ate there in Nov 2008 and it was our favorite meal of our trip! She had the Shrimp Lo Mein and I had the Tempura Shrimp. Both were fantastic! The Pineapple Cream Cheese Wontons were AMAZING!!! Sooo good. Our service also was great. Also enjoyed their mixed drinks list..some really fun ones.

Haven't heard good things about the Mango Pie so maybe I'll have to try that next time.

lighteningqueen

We ate there in Dec. Loved it. BUT I ordered the steak and shrimp, shrimp was so good but sent my meat or steak back two times because i asked for well done not floating in blood and it never did get it right. BUT we would go back definaltly. And as for AK I think people do not give it enough time to see all there is to do there and see. It is one of the hidden gems. Don't just go for the rides and get out. Really explore. Also the best steak and shrimp would have to be Teppon Edo. OMG!!!! wonderful

Hey John, we ate there our our Sept 2009 trip, and I have to say I was a bit disappointed!!! Honestly, you can get the same food at the Yak & Yeti quick service counter... The food was average at best... I wouldn't waste a Dining Credit here!

Not really. There's quite a bit of the menu that you can't get at the counter service. Including the steak/shrimp and the cream cheese wontons (the two best things on the menu.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom