x-mas lights on castle

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
Ok, I know the x-mas season at Disney starts on Nov.10th, but how is the castle lighting handled. Is it a nightly event? If so around what time does it happen?

disneygirl1

When we were there in the beginning of December, lights went on around dust.. Don't remember them doing anything special... At first the castle backdrop lights are on changing colors then the icicle lights come on... They change covers as well!!! I just love the castle with those lights on it!!! Looks so beautiful!!!

Raven66

The lights on the castle are just breathtaking. We were there the middle of Dec. I remember them playing some music leading up to the lighting. You are going to find yourself taking lots of pictures.

Rob562

They perform "Cinderella's Holiday Wish", a short stage show in front of the castle. Typically it's right around dusk. It should be listed in the Times Guide.

The only night that I saw it was a MVMCP night in December. The park closed at 7PM, and the lighting was at 6PM.

Here's a video of the show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mei3hkuiQcU

EDIT: Changed the linked video to one with properly-synced sound.

-Rob

Tink Lover

I know Osbourne lights stay on until 1/4, but does anybody know how long the holiday lights at MK stay on after X-mas? We are going 12/31-1/8 and were hoping to see those as well. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom