Wwmjd?

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
no, I do...but I don't have class until 5 on Mon and Wed...so I'm always around at least a little on those two days
ahh I see. I'm back at work after 3 days off, and the house is unbelievably filthy. Plus it's the middle one's birthday party tomorrow, so I really have my work cut out for me here.

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
ahh I see. I'm back at work after 3 days off, and the house is unbelievably filthy. Plus it's the middle one's birthday party tomorrow, so I really have my work cut out for me here.
eek! Good luck with that!

(I feel ya on the filthy thing though. My room is a disaster...but everytime I clean it up, more junk just gets piled into it. I think my problem is I don't have enough space to put all my crap! :lol: )

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
There's no sighing!

(Oh by the way...sorry I didn't respond to ya in the Photo contest thread Bonny. I've been a tad busy as you can tell! :wave: But I see you've got your pic up and raring to go!)

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Catching up...

Oops... I looked at my dinner ressies and forgot that we've got late reservations in Epcot. Do you think we could do Spectro on Monday night? :eek:

I'm sure we can figure it out....

You are right about the new thread....Whoever is 5,000 gets to name it next!

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
I'm hoping for no more bad news! :)

Weeeeellllll....

I am the owner of a brand new cardiologist... :( I have to go have a stress test and get a baseline going, they also need to check my breath and chest pain...

He *is* writing a letter for a power chair, I'll ask the nuero to write a supporting letter too...

I forgot to get a Gyn and hearing referral, so I'll be calling back soon...

MommytoMJM

nibblesandbits said:
There's no sighing!

(Oh by the way...sorry I didn't respond to ya in the Photo contest thread Bonny. I've been a tad busy as you can tell! :wave: But I see you've got your pic up and raring to go!)

It's okay, thanks! Glad you are poking around here, it's nice to *see* you...

CaptainMichael

Does anyone know what time it is?
54960235v2_240x240_F.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom