Wwmjd?

MommytoMJM

Safari Giraffe said:
Have no fear....they have stress tests they can do without you ever stepping foot on a treadmill. Just ask your cardiologist.

Thanks Giraffe!!! I'll do that (I was worried about how I would do this)

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Oh man...

Not to bring anyone else down with more bad news. I found out that my grandfather's surgery has been scheduled for May 2. I hate it when stuff like this happens when I'm away. :(

I'm hoping all goes well.
Sorry to hear this Bunny - I'll keep him in my prayers too!

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
Oh man...

Not to bring anyone else down with more bad news. I found out that my grandfather's surgery has been scheduled for May 2. I hate it when stuff like this happens when I'm away. :(

I'm hoping all goes well.
So sorry to hear about that Bunny.

(By the way...I don't think I've officially introduced myself to you! Hi! I'm nibbs! :lol: )

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Hi there! Welcome to the thread! Grab a seat and chat with us!
And trust me, you'll be doing some chatting once you come here! :lol: (And definitely some reading! These people talk like there's no tomorrow! :D )

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:
So sorry to hear about that Bunny.

(By the way...I don't think I've officially introduced myself to you! Hi! I'm nibbs! :lol: )

Howdy! We've met, but I don't believe we've "met." :lookaroun

I'm Krystyna, but most people take one crack at spelling that and run madly in random directions. Bunny works too. :D

Nemo14

I'd love to stay and chat some more but there seems to be a little dispute going on here concerning the Nintendo thing. Gotta love school vacation week!!! :wave:

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
Howdy! We've met, but I don't believe we've "met." :lookaroun

I'm Krystyna, but most people take one crack at spelling that and run madly in random directions. Bunny works too. :D
well, now we've officially "met" :lol:

I have a first name like that too. (Shocker that nibbs isn't my real name!) I actually play a game at restaurants. I give them my name and then I see if they can spell it correctly. 99.9% of the time, they don't. :lol:

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:
well, now we've officially "met" :lol:

I have a first name like that too. (Shocker that nibbs isn't my real name!) I actually play a game at restaurants. I give them my name and then I see if they can spell it correctly. 99.9% of the time, they don't. :lol:

Hee. I have fun with telemarketers the same way, make them jump through hoops and such... but I still end up hanging up on them in the end because they won't stop selling me something I don't want.
:drevil:

So, I hear you're getting married??? It's been 9 months, 9 days for us....

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Hey, I can spell your name just fine Krystyna! LOL

At some point, I guess we should decide where and when to meet up huh?

I said "most people"... you aren't "most people" :lol:

And on to happier subjects, I suppose we should get down to that shouldn't we. :D

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
Hee. I have fun with telemarketers the same way, make them jump through hoops and such... but I still end up hanging up on them in the end because they won't stop selling me something I don't want.
:drevil:

So, I hear you're getting married??? It's been 9 months, 9 days for us....
Yes. I am getting married. I get married July 29th in Jamaica. I'm looking very forward to it! It is going to be a huge bash!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom