Wwmjd?

Pongo

Uponastar said:
The birth is supposed to be totally silent except for the mother, who is allowed to make as much noise as necessary. (Like you could stop her!)

Agreed, Tom Cruise is a nutcase.

Oh :lookaroun

My bad.

I could have sworn that one of the news places said there could be no noise from anyone. Including the mother.

jesserin

Uponastar said:
The birth is supposed to be totally silent except for the mother, who is allowed to make as much noise as necessary. (Like you could stop her!)

Agreed, Tom Cruise is a nutcase.

So... Tom is a little crazy... (ok lotta crazy) but Katie is a cutie! :) She's the most "normal" looking pregnant star I've seen in a long time... most stars look like they lose weight when they get pregnant but Katie actually looks healthy... :) LOL!

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Oh :lookaroun

My bad.

I could have sworn that one of the news places said there could be no noise from anyone. Including the mother.

Could be.
I don't know how you could enforce that, though.

Pongo

jesserin said:
So... Tom is a little crazy... (ok lotta crazy) but Katie is a cutie! :) She's the most "normal" looking pregnant star I've seen in a long time... most stars look like they lose weight when they get pregnant but Katie actually looks healthy... :) LOL!

I agree. She does look pretty normal.

Pongo

Stephen Colbert should be a Scientologist:

www.scientology.org said:
The word Scientology literally means "the study of truth." It comes from the Latin word "scio" meaning "knowing in the fullest sense of the word" and the Greek word "logos" meaning "study of."

:lookaroun

tigsmom

Pongo said:
We did.

I think the birds ate it.

Ah...that happens a lot! :lol:

I had no idea the end of the last thread was so close! Haven't been on much this week because of springbreak.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom