Wwmjd?

CaptainMichael

nibblesandbits said:
You didn't!
Oh, I did.:lookaroun

I am in desperate need of a girl to take up my time!

54960228v2_240x240_F.jpg

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Very Cute Michael!
Don't encourage him! It's just going to get worse! :lol:

Now I really don't know what I want to buy...but I know I do want something! (I can't believe I'm going to spend my hard earned money on one of these things! :lol: )

CaptainMichael

nibblesandbits said:

Now I really don't know what I want to buy...but I know I do want something! (I can't believe I'm going to spend my hard earned money on one of these things! :lol: )
Well, I almost out of available products to make.:lookaroun

I can't believe you are going to buy something either...I'm still debating on it.

MommytoMJM

nibblesandbits said:

I most likely will also... and I'll make buttons for folks too :)

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Weeeeellllll....

I am the owner of a brand new cardiologist... :( I have to go have a stress test and get a baseline going, they also need to check my breath and chest pain...

He *is* writing a letter for a power chair, I'll ask the nuero to write a supporting letter too...

I forgot to get a Gyn and hearing referral, so I'll be calling back soon...

Oh my. That indeed does deserve a sigh. :( How does one take a stress test? Is that one of those ones where you exercise and they strap little sensors everywhere?

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Oh my. That indeed does deserve a sigh. :( How does one take a stress test? Is that one of those ones where you exercise and they strap little sensors everywhere?

Yes, that would be the one.... Ugh

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
My dad actually has to take a stress test on Thursday. I hope it all goes well with both of you.

MommytoMJM

He he he Krystyna, funy girl...with my Fibro and arthritis I am not sure how much of the test I'll be able to complete, but I'll try....

Thanks Nibbs, I'll put your dad in my prayers too.

DisneyBunny

Oh man...

Not to bring anyone else down with more bad news. I found out that my grandfather's surgery has been scheduled for May 2. I hate it when stuff like this happens when I'm away. :(

I'm hoping all goes well.

Safari Giraffe

MommytoMJM said:
He he he Krystyna, funy girl...with my Fibro and arthritis I am not sure how much of the test I'll be able to complete, but I'll try....

Thanks Nibbs, I'll put your dad in my prayers too.

Have no fear....they have stress tests they can do without you ever stepping foot on a treadmill. Just ask your cardiologist.

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Oh man...

Not to bring anyone else down with more bad news. I found out that my grandfather's surgery has been scheduled for May 2. I hate it when stuff like this happens when I'm away. :(

I'm hoping all goes well.

Oh no.... you'll all be in our prayers...

Nemo14

The kitchen is finally finished and 3 days worth of laundry is done. I had the kids pick up all the Easter candy wrappers and what-not from the dining room and living room, so now we're down to dusting and vacuuming I think. I really appreciate the time off he gave me this week, but boy am I paying for it today!!! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom