WOW-How can one complain

Crazy4Figment

OK I,m new here so my following questions have probably already been asked but.... These new projects sound great but where would they go ex. Indy at MGM, Soaring at Epcot. Also since some are only rumors what about possible dark rides?

Katherine

I am so excited!! If all goes to plan WDW attendance should go up! And the parks will get a great improvement! I'm just concerned that it won't follow through like we think it will.

DisneyWonders07

Originally posted by Katherine
I am so excited!! If all goes to plan WDW attendance should go up! And the parks will get a great improvement! I'm just concerned that it won't follow through like we think it will.

Yeah sometimes things seem too good to be true, but all in all I hope all of these dreams and ideas become a reality in the near future!!!:D

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by Crazy4Figment
OK I,m new here so my following questions have probably already been asked but.... These new projects sound great but where would they go ex. Indy at MGM, Soaring at Epcot. Also since some are only rumors what about possible dark rides?

Everest is in Asia, Time Racer will replace Spaceship Earth, and Soarin' is to be placed between The Land and The Living Seas. As for the other projects--there are pretty much no details out. I would love to see Indy built, but there are really no credible details on it.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
OK, folks say whatever ya want. Yes im 14, not 15, and yes im in 9th grade, but so what. I have family members in imagineering and other departments..im trying to say the least that i can say cause IM RISKING THERE JOB HERE. It's kind of like you'll believe anything in the tabloids, but you doubt the bible. And yes Cap. Hook, it was sticking then, and thanks for reminding me to change it

no2apprentice

Originally posted by room1313@TTZTOT
It's kind of like you'll believe anything in the tabloids, but you doubt the bible.
As for myself, I don't read the tabloids. I don't even read the newspaper. And as far as reading the bible, I always try to remember the three H's: History, Humility, and Humor.

Before you get too excited about some of the replies, please remember that for those who have followed the forums for some time, constantly see wonderful rumors get posted by people who have not established credibility. What you posted may be true. But, as Marlon Brando said in Viva Zapata, "Anyone can write a letter". Sometimes it gets hard to separate the chaff from the wheat, especially when there has been so much chaff.

And how do we know that you don't already go down Summit Plummit wearing a girl's bathing suit?:D

SpongeScott

OK, folks say whatever ya want. Yes im 14, not 15, and yes im in 9th grade, but so what. I have family members in imagineering and other departments..im trying to say the least that i can say cause IM RISKING THERE JOB HERE. It's kind of like you'll believe anything in the tabloids, but you doubt the bible. And yes Cap. Hook, it was sticking then, and thanks for reminding me to change it
If I am a member of your family, I am absolutely all over you right now for posting this stuff then, especially if it means you are risking my job for you to impress a few people on a Disney board. Grow up, show some maturity, and quit taking advantage of others by posting information--if true--that jeopardizes someone's way of making a living.

And I won't even comment on the tabloid/bible issue.

TURKEY

OK, folks say whatever ya want. Yes im 14, not 15, and yes im in 9th grade, but so what. I have family members in imagineering and other departments..im trying to say the least that i can say cause IM RISKING THERE JOB HERE.

I'm sure they are impressed with your grammar skills. I'd pay more attention at school than fueling rumors on forums.

It's I'M RISKING THEIR JOBS or I'M RISKING HIS OR HER JOB.

WDWspider

I think that "Expedition Everest : Legend of the Forbidden Mountion" is just a registered name with Disney now, which means it could be the ride name, but not that it is definite. Often parks do this with names and web pages too just to keep others from using it in case that is the route that they go. In this early stage of the ride being built, I would not use it as fact yet. Now the Indy ride seems the most wild, but I sure would love to see one. Yeah, I'm surprised your source had nothing to say about the Epcot changes that are coming.

TURKEY

I'm pretty sure that there were two names trademarked. The other one being just Expedition Everest.

My sources say that it's going to rain in the summer at WDW. To keep guests from complaining, there will be a giant bubble built
over all of WDW.

WDWspider

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
To keep guests from complaining, there will be a giant bubble built
over all of WDW.

How come the best things are always the simple things. :lol:

Even better, think of the marketing tie-ins on Snow Globe sales.

WDWFREAK53

you know what y'all, you can make your faces now, but when this is all anounced, you'll feel pretty silly...to doubted the great one. lol

no really..im SO positive about this that if any of this is not announced before the end of the year, i'll wear a girls bathing suit and go down summit plummit

*starts countdown clock to Dec. 31, 2003 11:59.59 PM EST*

Ladies and Gentleman...boys and girls...children of all ages...

Meet at the bottom of Summit Plummet on NYE!!!

Sounds like a great time for a WDWMagic Meet and Greet!!!

Witness a 15 year old kid wearing a woman's bathing suit come down the Summit Plummet!!!

Hank Scorpio

Well remind me never to post anything I hear from a Cast Member... :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I see why everyone is so concerned these are just rumours. I guess when you've had your hopes pinned on something for so long and then it doesn't happen, you start to question everything until it's official.

I hope what he has 'heard' is correct, i'd sure like to see that Indy Ride at MGM, as well as Beastly Kingdom. I'd also like to see a 15yr old kid sliding down mount gushmore in a pink bikini on new years eve!! :lol:

Disney, is there anything they can't do?:p

Chernabog

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
*starts countdown clock to Dec. 31, 2003 11:59.59 PM EST*

Ladies and Gentleman...boys and girls...children of all ages...

Meet at the bottom of Summit Plummet on NYE!!!

Sounds like a great time for a WDWMagic Meet and Greet!!!

Witness a 15 year old kid wearing a woman's bathing suit come down the Summit Plummet!!!

Blizzard Beach will be closed for rehab that day:rolleyes:

On another note what is with all the negative comments on the boards lately? It seems everytime someone wants to share info (true or not) everybody jumps on them. I love Disney and it's nice to hear rumors. I'm intelligent enough to be able to figure out which ones will and won't be happening soon but isn't fun to dream a little bit? Isn't that what Disney is all about, forgetting reality and dreaming some? I don't forsee an MGM expansion anytime soon, doesn't mean it won't ahppen but it sure is an interesting idea. And if i remember correctly, Jim Hill wrote once about how Indy was originally planned for MGM but they used the technology for Dinosaur instead. In fact, I think it was to be located where cast parking is now. I still think it'll happen one day, perhaps not soon and not in the same place but who knows. Let's try and be a little bit niceer huh? :)

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Hey turkey leg boy--you might want to check your GRAMMER--And everyone, your making fun of my spelling, well, july 20th 1988 is 14 years ago not 15 so alrightly then.

I dont even know why i even started this post...and yes, i did make a mistake, the new land at AK will prob. not be announced before the end of this year. Indy will, def. be announced and is a sure thing, it is going to happen.

There's no way i can prove it to you now, you guys won't believe anyway...so just keep your negative coments out, i was just trying to be nice and tell you all...if you dont believe me, fine. Im gonna bring this post back up when indy is announced and i expect an apology.:slurp:

Ames0097

:

On another note what is with all the negative comments on the boards lately? It seems everytime someone wants to share info (true or not) everybody jumps on them. I love Disney and it's nice to hear rumors. I'm intelligent enough to be able to figure out which ones will and won't be happening soon but isn't fun to dream a little bit? Isn't that what Disney is all about, forgetting reality and dreaming some? I don't forsee an MGM expansion anytime soon, doesn't mean it won't ahppen but it sure is an interesting idea. And if i remember correctly, Jim Hill wrote once about how Indy was originally planned for MGM but they used the technology for Dinosaur instead. In fact, I think it was to be located where cast parking is now. I still think it'll happen one day, perhaps not soon and not in the same place but who knows. Let's try and be a little bit niceer huh? :) [/B]

BRAVO!!! I'm pretty new here and it amazes me how many people are jumping on this youth. Maybe the rumors aren't true, but he is just trying to be helpful and share what he heard with everyone. And oh well, so he makes a few errors in his post, this is a message board not a college essay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom