Would You

s&k'smom

Funny I see a thread like this I'm rethinking of rescheduling this fall as we have a wedding I really want to go to and it's on the day we return, what to do what to do. As for a ride, no I don't think so we go pretty regular so I would just catch it next time.

copcarguyp71

It would depend on if it was a trip of a lifetime or just another in a long line of recurring trips.

One ride would not make it or break it for me but we have been going every other year since 2006 so it would just be more anticipation for the next trip. If someone was taking a onesie that they had saved years to be able to afford and they had their heart set on a certain ride then I would say definitely reschedule!

Gonzo79

Not sure if I would reschedule or not. I would be pretty disappointed if TOT was closed for our trip,but I dont think I would reschedule because of it.

Susan Savia

I would not let my favorite ride being closed deter me from going. We were just in WDW in January and Splash was closed (as it usually is at that time). One of our favorites, but it's no big deal. There's plenty of other things to see and do to worry about one ride.

HouCuseChickie

No, I wouldn't...even if it were a once in a lifetime trip. A little bit of apples to oranges here, but back in 2000 DH and I planned a 3+ week trip to Europe. At some point in the post booking planning process, I realized that there would be little way for us to get into the Uffizi while in Florence and that there would be absolutely no way for me to get in to see Donatello's bronze David. The Uffizi was actually my #1 of all art things I wanted to see. If I were to compare it to Disney, it would be like going when Space Mountain and Small World were down. To this day, I still think about how getting into the Uffizi just didn't work out for us and how we have been unable to return. There were a few other things like this in other cities...but there was still SOOOOOOOOO much to see...so many AMAZING things...that there was no reason to cancel just for that. And I'm glad I didn't. Now hopefully I'll get to go back one day and see all that I missed and see the things I really enjoyed again. :)

Bama14

I was dissapointed last May when TT and BTM were both down for refurbs, but we still had a lot of fun. I've come to realized that there will always something down for refurb during a trip. This year will be the teacups (which my son loves), and the Main Street Bakery (cinnamon rolls *sigh*), but we shall carry on somehow!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom