Would You

I wouldn't reschedule. I would be pretty disappointed, but there are just so many other things at WDW that I love which I wouldn't want to wait for if I rescheduled for after the original date; on the other hand, maybe I would consider rescheduling it for before the original date, so that means less wait time for the trip and the ride/s would be open - yay. =)

I practically want to go to WDW every second of every day, so once that annual trip (sometimes more) comes around, I just have to go asap!

For me, it would be CoP, Splash, HM, IaSW, SSE.

epcotisbest

No I would not. I do not think I would even if an entire park was closed. I am a resort person. I can spend hours at the resorts, and get my DISNEY fill there. Yes I love the parks... But I also love to enjoy the pools, the tennis courts, the water parks, all of the lakes and Lagoons, the boat rides, the monorails, the Golf courses (occasionally), Love the Mini Golf courses... Especially the par 3! Love to rent the mini boats, we rent bikes sometimes, love to hike or run the trails, and we even enjoy just watching the crowds.. :)

I have to agree. We enjoy the resorts, resort pools, resort hopping and all the other diversions so much that you could close a park or two and we would still enjoy it.
A couple of years ago we stayed at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge, took our bicycles with us (we drive down from Georgia) and rode over to Fort Wilderness every morning. It was wonderful. We would ride for a couple of hours at least, then come back and spend the rest of the morning, and a couple of times, the rest of the day, at Hidden Springs pool. Good times, no park necessary.

cba

If they closed the entire resort, hotels, parks, and everything, then I might just think about rescheduling. Otherwise no. I went to DHS when Star Tours was in the refurb, and I survived.

PUSH

I wouldn't for any single ride. However, if there were three major rides down I'd think of rescheduling. Say Splash, Space and ToT were all down, I'd probably reschedule. But if it were just Splash I wouldn't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom