Would you want to be a CM at WDW?

Would you like to be a cast member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sbkline

Original Poster
Would you like to be a cast member, or not? I think I have to go with "no". I'm afraid it would ruin the magic for me and make WDW a routine thing instead of a magical vacation to look forward to.

mouselvrmom

I would definitely love to be a CM! I think of all of the great CMs who have helped make my trip more magical & I feel like I would like to give back to other people. I have always felt when visiting that I am at home in the parks. I live pretty far from Orlando, but maybe someday when my children are grown, I can retire down there and be a CM just for the fun of it. Whenever I see a retired person working at the gift shops, I think that could be me!:)

XNightmaresX

this is the only place i've actually felt 100% comfortable serving to people (table service) instead of the awkward talk that you have with people, you can be yourself and give advice to new disney comers and exchange stories of your favorite parks and stuff like that. i love it. the benefits are great and the interaction with people (CM's and guests) is amazing. i think everyone should do it. although i was a lil skeptical cause like you said, i thought it would ruin the magic for me. but i work at the boardwalk so going to the parks is still a magical thing for me. one of my friends works at tony's in magic kingdom and still goes to the parks like once a week. i dont wanna do that cause i feel like i will overkill it but its great. anytime i wanna go get something to eat, i could just go to epcot and eat something in the world pavillion and thats it. so yeah. become a cast member! they're hiring right now!!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I do believe that the results of this poll will be a little skewed ! :lol:

What member of this forum wouldn't, hasn't or isn't already. (not many :lookaroun )

CrashNet

I'm one right now! Love it. Its like any other job though: it has its good days and bad days. A long as you don't hold to a higher standard than other jobs, you'll love it too. Its not a career job (I'm seasonal), but it still a blast to be part of the magic. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom