Would YOU Spend $10.40 on THIS?

General Grizz

Original Poster
LizziePooh said:
ok, on my last trip to wdw i bought this thing. right now its on my fridge. now you've all made me feel like a moron...:cry:
Don't worry... lots of people smile when they're angry and frustrated... :lookaroun :D

LizziePooh

DisJosh said:
Don't worry. I'd buy it. :D

I just may get it in September when I go down. I don't think the design has anything to do with lack of creativity. It's a clever joke that appeals to my sense of humor.

The price is high but that's how everything is in WDW...or ummm everywhere actually. Unless you spend all your time at the Dollar Tree. Inflation and price gouging is here to stay. Get used it. :p

see, thats what i thought! figment is supposed to be all smiles, so no matter what mood he's in he's smiling! yeah, its a little lame, but i thought it was cute. and i'm not complaining about the price either. i'm used to it, since mostly everything in wdw, in my opinion, is overpriced....:D

**LIZZIE**

General Grizz

Original Poster
That's not true... his expressions in the original ride and Image Works expressed joy, fear, curiosity, confusion, and sadness... yes, it is true!

I'm not going to let marketing over-ride a symbol of Imagineering without saying something. :D

cherrynegra

I don't know how I missed this thread!! Ick!! Even if Disney paid ME $10.40, (and we'd all be skating in h-e-double hockeysticks the day that happens) I still wouldn't take it. Hi-de-ous!!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
General Grizz said:
Being sold at Epcot now, I am assuming. What ever happened to expression
[*]For the record, Figment doesn't smile when he is furious, angry, lonely, sad, or frustrated.

Hmmm is figment on Zoloft perhaps? :veryconfu

:lol: :p :lookaroun

Erika

I googled $10.40. Here's what else you can buy with that kind of cash:

Smoke King Salmon Filet: $10.40/lb.

St. Anthony Custom Holy Card
Price: $10.40

Thumbcuffs w/Escape Instructions $10.40

Soviet Riflemen (8) $10.40

Connor002

Erika said:

or you could go to a dollar store and you could get 10 different things, maybe more :lol:

PeeplMoovr

Add: One gallon of gas. :lookaroun

Jerm

I got very excited for a sec seeing Grizz name pop up....then i figured it was just a old post that someone didn't look at the date of and thought it was current.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom