Worst WDW Restroom?

NYwdwfan

There's also no baby changing station - at least there wasn't when I went in 2008. It was July, and hot, and the parade was blocking us from getting anywhere so I took my son up the stairs to change #2 and had to balance him on the side of the sink. Some lady was real annoyed - she had her makeup bag there are was putting on a fresh coat of spackle :lookaroun

ChrisFL

Premium Member
The one by the Refreshment Outpost between World Showcase Plaza and Canada really needs to be rebuilt to at least triple the size. The men's room only has 1 stall, 1 urinal and 1 sink. (I presume the women's room only has 2 stalls). It's the ONLY facility around, and forms insanely long lines at night leading up to Illuminations.

Agreed, really poor planning for that one

rsoxguy

The restrooms at the Liberty Tree Tavern are fairly clean, but they are uncomfortably tiny. Plus, the walk up the stairs doesn't feel very pleasant when you are stuffed and in need of "relief".

MaxsDad

he ones by the Noodle Station Counter Serv area. They are way too small. "Went" there last month for the first time. Walked through the door and was stopped in my tracks by the surprising lack of square footage. Had to actually wait in line.

DiPSU224

The ones by the Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace are in some pretty sad shape. In general I'd like to see most bathrooms get updated over the next few years, but ones like this and Fantasyland by PPF should get priority.

My husband always stops at that one because there is never a line, yet I don't think I've ever been in those.

My vote goes to Columbia Harbour House. It's clean, but I believe there are only 2 stalls on the first floor and there is always a huge line.

I do love the bathrooms outside of City Hall and under the old Skyway station in Tomorrowland though.

mrtoad

Liberty Tree Tavern. The location is terrible and there are two places to go. Always a line.

I agree (though not been to all WDW bathrooms) this is the worst I have been in. Also last time I was in it it still did not have auto sinks and toilets. Maybe that has changed now but at the time everything else did.

graphite1326

The one by the Refreshment Outpost between World Showcase Plaza and Canada really needs to be rebuilt to at least triple the size. The men's room only has 1 stall, 1 urinal and 1 sink. (I presume the women's room only has 2 stalls). It's the ONLY facility around, and forms insanely long lines at night leading up to Illuminations.

EDIT: Just realized I meant Refreshment PORT, not Refreshment OUTPOST...

The one up behind Yakitori House is a closet, too. But that's a little understanable as they used to be backstage CM bathrooms...

-Rob

That's the one that I was going to name.

jonnyc

There are a few bad ones which generally fit into what I call 'High Traffic' restrooms, such as the ones by TOT.

A hidden gem of a restroom is the one near the Finding Nemo show in AK, I think most people don't know they exist!

Figment82

I call the Refreshment Port bathrooms the "sixth circle of hell" (BTM's queue being the seventh). There's always an inch of water on the floor and only about 2-3 stalls.

One of my favorite bathrooms is the Millennium Village - you could fit a house in there! And of course, JII's retro bathroom. :)

dramamama

I call the one by Splash Mountain. It isn't so much the layout of the bathroom, it is more the location of it. I know the CMs try, but there just isn't a lot that can be down about the muddy, slick floors when everyone who uses it is dripping wet. I would just avoid it all together, but something about all that water on the ride just makes me need to go....:veryconfu

Engine 51

I've never been too unhappy with any of the restrooms I've been in at WDW, but the one's at Chef Mickey's are about a day's hike from any table.

SeaCastle

One of the best bathrooms are the ones in the San Angel Inn. Most people don't realize they exist (during my first visit I had to go to Norway) but the ones in Mexico are well-themed, uncrowded, and out-of-the-way. (It's only accessible to patrons.) The ones on the second floor of the Columbia Harbor House are also great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom