Worst WDW Attraction?

JonFromPhilly

Original Poster
Stitch IS pretty bad, but I can at least appreciate the pre-show and the Stitch animatronic, which is quite advanced.

No, my vote for worst attraction goes to Swiss Family Treehouse. You're climbing STAIRS themed to a 60-year old film that wasn't that great to begin with.

I forgot all about Swiss Family Treehouse. That might be second on my list now lol.

Matt_Black

The Tarzan version is much better

Tangentially speaking, I am cautiously optimistic about the new live-action film. The director being pulled before any of the third unit stuff was finished is disconcerting, but that trailer does show that they GOT Tarzan. Like the Disney version, they treat the Tarzan yell like the G** d*** epic thing that it is. As opposed to other "reimaginings" of classic IPs, where they turn beloved parts of the mythos into a joke. Not naming any one film in particular, mind you... *cough*Lone Ranger*cough*

danyoung56

Soarin and Haunted Mansion. They're both overhyped imo

Wow - my brain is blown that someone could dislike a classic attraction that's been around since 1969, and Soarin', a ride that is consistently one of the most loved both in WDW and in DL.

For me, I'm not at all wild about Stitch. But Imagination is the only Disney attraction that actually makes me angry after I ride. It's just such a waste, a poor story, not at all entertaining. Disney needs to do better.

Chef Mickey

Wow - my brain is blown that someone could dislike a classic attraction that's been around since 1969, and Soarin', a ride that is consistently one of the most loved both in WDW and in DL.

For me, I'm not at all wild about Stitch. But Imagination is the only Disney attraction that actually makes me angry after I ride. It's just such a waste, a poor story, not at all entertaining. Disney needs to do better.
Imagination is not that bad. If it didn't have Nigel Channing, it'd be a lot better. It still has Figment.

mimitchi33

Hey, me too! I like skunk Figment and I like the current ride. But I agree about JIYI...just what the hell was that thing?!
I know, right? To me, it was nothing but a lame tie-in to HISTA. I'm so glad they closed it!
Speaking of Stitch, since everyone mentioned it, my sister went on it and she hated it because the restraints hurt her legs. I wouldn't want to experience that!

jimbo mack

I'm currently at the World. Definitely do not agree that UOE is the worst ride - it just needs updating. The Figment ride however seriously has to go!

Matt_Black

HM was almost a decent movie. I thought Jennifer Tilly was quite good as Madam Leota, for example. I watched it thinking, "If there were just a DVD feature that would edit out Eddie Murphy, this movie would actually be pretty darn good."

Chef Mickey

Lol! I'll do no such thing. Just not a fan but I like the movie. That counts right?
EpicAtfirstFacepalm-1.jpg~c200

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom