Worst WDW Attraction?

Doug Means

Stitch's Great Escape by far.
I can't think of anyone who EVER said they like SGE nor have I ever heard anything positive about SGE.

All other attractions has at least one person who might like the attraction for some reason or another.

I agree with KCheatle, I would not ride SGE if the wait was shorter than 5 min.
hmmmmm, my family likes it. it stems from the fact that we loved the movie Lilo and Stitch, and we have been doing that ride since before the change over to SGE. so, thats 3 people that like it,and i've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to get in/on because the doors are always opening when were walking by and the line is short and we walk right in.

Wdw62114

Stiches BY FAR!
That location is cursed to house bad attractions. They need to convert it into something better. The Tomorrowland dance party could move in there so it does'nt interupt up the COP experience.

cornandacobb

Stitch is pretty awful. I remember reading how bad it was...thinking it couldn't be that bad...then experiencing first hand how bad it is.

I am also not a big fan of Jungle Cruise. I understand the humor and enjoy that part, but the wait times are way too long. I will only ride it if the wait is 15 minutes or less ...which may be never.

DfromATX

Three attractions I won't do - Primeval Whirl (more like Pure Evil Hurl), the Tiki Lounge (too obnoxious), and the presidential movie thing (too boring).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom