Worst WDW Attraction?

JIMINYCR

Funny, but on several different Disney sites, blogs and shows, whenever the question.... Whats the worst appears.... Stitch gets a majority of the votes or first mentions. I've always been in agreement.... its STITCH

Amos1784

Yes Stitch is awful, but MY worst attraction is Dinosaur. The dark, loud, bright lights is terrifying and disorientating and I hate every minute I am on it, hoping every time I go on it will be a different experience for me but nope, always the same :confused:

mimitchi33

Journey Into Your Imagination (the 1999 version). I saw it supervising a kid at a community program, and it was so boring that it made the one we have now look like Peter Pan's Flight in comparison. And this is coming from someone who likes both the original and current versions of the ride, and thinks that Skunk Figment is adorable.

Huglife

Mission Space. It's small and uncomfortable. I always skip it. I happen to like Journey into Imagination. I like Eric Idle and "One Little Spark" is pretty darn catchy.

Wdw62114

download (4).jpg

KaliSplash

Well, let's see. it is HARD to pick against Stitch. Are there any other candidates? mmmm. I like those Epcot rides every hates on, Universe and Journey. Though the original Journey was much better. The current Universe is better than the original, but admittedly is getting old. There are a host of others we always skip (Dumbo, Aladdan, Triceratops, Astro Orbiter, Tomorrowland Speedway, King Stephen's merrygoround, etc.) but Stitch is REALLY bad. Stitch it is

Scrungo

Any ride where it's scripted to spray you with water is up there as the worst.
Leave that gimmick in Universal.

brb1006

Stitch IS pretty bad, but I can at least appreciate the pre-show and the Stitch animatronic, which is quite advanced.

No, my vote for worst attraction goes to Swiss Family Treehouse. You're climbing STAIRS themed to a 60-year old film that wasn't that great to begin with.
The Tarzan version is much better

redsfan4life

Dont skip anything but yes Swiss Family Treehouse is just climbing stairs and climbing back down . I take that back I do skip Astro Orbitor something about being on a spinner above Tommorowland gives me the hebbie jebbies just seems to be going so fast for a spinner

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom