Worst Universal Orlando Ride? (Poll)

Which is the worst ride at Universal Orlando?

• Total voters

lifeguard1020

No one else thinks Dr Doom? Terrible capacity for an 8 second ride. For being a standard drop tower, it's not all that impressive. If there is ANY wait, there is no way that it is worth it. Even tho it doesn't use much, it's still a waste of space...

ryguy

An attraction everyone can ride with practical effects? Universal needs more of those, not less.
I agree with your statement. However, the ride itself is uneventful, and really not that fun. The only saving grace is there is usually no line. For such a large show space think of the possibilities. Mow down the theater that has the stunt show and now you have a huge plot to freshen that side of the park up.

Tom Morrow

No one else thinks Dr Doom? Terrible capacity for an 8 second ride. For being a standard drop tower, it's not all that impressive. If there is ANY wait, there is no way that it is worth it. Even tho it doesn't use much, it's still a waste of space...
I would like to see Dr Doom removed at some point too. Both it and Rockit are ugly eyesores (note: I don't think Hulk is an eyesore). They both look "industrial" and I suppose that works for Dr. Doom's theme, it looks worse from the rest of the park. The ride experience also really isn't that great and you're right, if there's any wait at all, the line is excrutiatingly slow due to the low capacity. When you're onboard you get a lovely view of all the trash and dirt built up on the roof and the backstage areas.

lebeau

I agree with your statement. However, the ride itself is uneventful, and really not that fun. The only saving grace is there is usually no line. For such a large show space think of the possibilities. Mow down the theater that has the stunt show and now you have a huge plot to freshen that side of the park up.

Agree to disagree I guess. Everyone in my family loves MiB.

George Lucas on a Bench

I like it. I think the overall decoration of the ride is very charming. The alleyway, the dark smoggy interior with robots and that propoganda movie and the doors that look like his head. The wait is definitely the worst at UO, though and the ride is very brief as you pointed out. Still fun, though.

trr1

I think the worst ride is the line ride

Tonto

For the amount of space this thing takes up I think its a fine attractions. Not to mention, I think it adds to the skyline of Universal.

Tonto

Only problem I see with Dr. Doom is the Tower Of Terror is a much better ride and ToT is basically the same ride as DD.
IMO they are not the same ride. Yes they both have a free fall aspect to the rides but that is it.
Not every ride is an e-ticket. I like Doom. It’s a good c-d ticket and the theming inside is nice. Usually a quick wait and ride upon entry into park.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom