Worst Universal Orlando Ride? (Poll)

Which is the worst ride at Universal Orlando?

• Total voters

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Context matters in polls like these. Considering Fast and Furious is a giant, big budget attraction that takes up basically a whole land worth of room and replaced too cult classic attractions, it has no excuse for being on the same list as a bunch of flat rides. And yet, not only is it on the same list, it's losing to them.

Context matters. Fast and Furious sets itself to a higher standards by the very nature of its location and size and it falls way short of that standard.

macefamily

A resounding, overwhelming agreement among the board members. I have never seen one F&F movie. How many are there.....20 ? Cars going fast, crashes, skidding, jumps, women with low-cut tops, etc.,.... To make a ride about it was one of the worst concepts EVER ! I won't watch a Vin Diesel movie because he's a talentless meathead. The only movie I've ever seen that he appeared in was Saving Private Ryan and he was killed midway through the movie. All of the other rides listed have their merits. They are from great movies or shows. They are classics.

lebeau

A resounding, overwhelming agreement among the board members. I have never seen one F&F movie. How many are there.....20 ? Cars going fast, crashes, skidding, jumps, women with low-cut tops, etc.,.... To make a ride about it was one of the worst concepts EVER ! I won't watch a Vin Diesel movie because he's a talentless meathead. The only movie I've ever seen that he appeared in was Saving Private Ryan and he was killed midway through the movie. All of the other rides listed have their merits. They are from great movies or shows. They are classics.

I haven't seen a F&F movie all the way through either. But making a ride out of the franchise is a no-brainer. It's begging to be a great ride. Just not this ride. Supercharged is a bad ride, but it completely squanders a movie franchise that should have involved fast cars at a minimum.

If you haven't seen it, Pitch Black is a decent sci fi thriller from early in Diesel's career.

Jon81uk

Disney had a car stunt show and still has a car themed ride. Fast cars is a great concept for a ride/show. Unfortunately from what I've heard the F&F ride doesn't feature fast cars.

Sandurz

If E.T. were located down the road, a lot of people would be talking about it with breathless excitement as a timeless classic. I can think of several less impressive dark rides in town.

Seriously. I rode it last weekend for the second time ever, remembering and expecting a dinky poorly done dark ride. And I was VERY wrong!

It does so many things right: incredible queue, great ride system, big scale. The way the vehicle speeds up and slows down dramatically (for a dark ride) is a very nice touch. I'll take ET over Ariel and Nemo at the Seas, easy.

OG Runner

If E.T. were located down the road, a lot of people would be talking about it with breathless excitement as a timeless classic. I can think of several less impressive dark rides in town.

E.T. is located down the road, it is called the Peter Pan ride. The two rides are both a very similar experience, and both, in most instances,
are spoken about with "breathless excitement". :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom