Worst thing???

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
I don't think it's the worst attraction...but seems everytime I get on the boat, I fall asleep:snore: - it's a small world.

I mean, I'm not into the 1st scene and my head is bobbing :snore: off my shoulders. :snore:

But it's as I've said before - SGE:hurl: is the worst attraction I think. Just a horrible redo...and as said above..that needs another redo.

Chickapin Chick

I can't stand Body Wars. I can handle most motion simulators, but this one gives me migraines.

It makes me a little sad that some of you dislike the Country Bears so much. Out here on the West Coast, the Country Bears have been evicted by Winnie the Pooh. I miss them.

Luke82580

Original Poster
Least favorite attraction in each park

MK - Indy
Studios - Tower of Terror (I don't like drops)
Epcot - like everything
DAK - the bat room :)

december

I've only been once, but I liked Stitch.....scared the kids, though. They jumped everytime Stitch was mentioned for the rest of the trip. Of course, we entered the attraction at 2am on our first night there, so the exhaustion could have clouded my judgement.:)

We loved Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear, Indy, and Small World. We did Indy 3 times, and Buzz twice.

I really didn't enjoy the Tiki Room. It got us out of the rain, but I don't intend to repeat the experience.

MacDuffieMuppet

Magic Kingdom- Tom Sawyers island-hate those darn caves!!!
Epcot- almost everything (land, seas, WoL, and mission space)
at times soarin cause i hate going on it, but my family makes me go.
MGM- drew carey and star wars(gives me a headache) and backlot tour is
is just to boring.
Animal Kingdom-its toug to be a bug-yuk!

PintoColvig

Okay, I've lurked on this thread long enough, so here's mine...

For me, the absolutely worst is the latest version of Figment. For an attraction on imagination, it sure lacks it. Apart from the closing scene (which harkens back to the original ride), the highlight is the disappearing butterfly, a very simple visual effect. The rest of the ride is pointless.

Three months ago, I would have named Stitch as my worst but I've had a change of heart. After seeing my four-year old's newfound love for it, I've had a re-think. I went a couple of times back in Dec. and made an effort to appreciate it. I think the problem for most detractors is one of comparison with AE. Had Stitch followed Mission to Mars, I figure there would be far less animosity toward it. Taken on its own merits, I feel that it's not that bad of an attraction. Not one of Disney's best but not one of its worst either.

Damien666

Let's see, SGE and the current version of JII take the top spots.

SGE-Tried it with a open mind and I just couldn't get a decent attraction out of it. Too many dead spots during the show and the effects were toned down way to much to be enjoyed by me.

JII-I just have to say one word for this...*GAG*

weluvtink

My son, who is 7, hates JIYI. I don't mind so much, but it's not as good as the original.
I don't like that you have to wait for the animation tour in MGM. If you don't want to sit through the little Mushu show, you should be able to walk in. It's never busy when I have visited. I'm sure that at some times of the year they have to limit how many people going in, but not all of the time.

Senderella

Can't stand the Indiana Jones show at MGM. DH & I were both disappointed in it.

Snow White also. It was a bit cheesy.

Love Stitch & Figment :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom