Worst thing???

geubux

Snow White. It reminds me of some chintzy carnival ride. I half expect the people working it to have tatoos and some teeth missing. A criminal record would add to the ambiance as well.:)

Skip

I'm surprised no one's said this, but what about the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway? I went on that many years ago when I was somewhat near the target audience. BORING! The ride was so dull I couldn't wait to get off. There was little to no theming, the wait to get OFF the ride was long, and you couldn't really do anything besides sit there. Ugh!

-Skip

Dubman

Buzz Lightyear is my least favorite.. I know it isn't aimed at a people my age, but after riding MIB, it seemed as though they could have done a better job with it.. I have more fun at the shooting arcade!!

Vernonpush

I meant you really like Country Bears. I think we both had a good nap in Hall of Presidents! :snore: :snore:
You know how much I love country music...:lookaroun ...NOT! I can stand the Christmas version (we both love Christmas music), but I thought you liked the original version. The only reason I kind of enjoy the show is the AAs. Unless we support the shows with AAs they will disappear.

I'm surprised no one's said this, but what about the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway? I went on that many years ago when I was somewhat near the target audience. BORING! The ride was so dull I couldn't wait to get off. There was little to no theming, the wait to get OFF the ride was long, and you couldn't really do anything besides sit there. Ugh!

-Skip

Yes Skip, you are right! I have never had any desire to ride the TIS and have blocked it's exisitance out of my memory. What a waste of space.

cb3k

I know there aren't many things at Disney that I don't like but what in your opinion is the worst attraction at Disney? I know this is pretty broad but I was just curious to get some responses. I would probably have to say that my least favorite attraction is the Jungle Cruise.
Jungle Cruise is definitely one of my favorites....It is actually hilarious if you sit back and really listen, I feel it often even pushes "disney boundaries"....Worst attraction is definitely STITCH, its terrible!

mrtoad

-Skip

While I agree and would never ride it on my own it is very popular with little kids. They get to drive and to them that is fun. My daughter steers, I do the gas and try not to crack my teeth on one another as she constantly drives the car into the center rail. Oh what fun...

saltmom1

I HATE IASW !:hurl:
But I could also do without Country Bear Jamboree and Tiki Birds. I like JIYI. I think it's cute.
I agree with some other posters that Indy Speedway is boring. And Sounds Dangerous shouldn't be allowed in Disney, it's that bad. I have not been on Stitch, so can't comment.
BTW, Jungle Cruise is also one of my favorites.

Luke82580

Original Poster
I have never gone on the Indy speedway but I can definately see where it would be one of the worst attractions at Disney. I really don't like the Pooh ride either.

eroyee

:wave: Hey, you have to like the POOH ride.!! Forgot I dont like Indy Speedway either....so BORING......:hammer:

I'm going to have to say Journey Into Imagination v3 and the Playhouse Disney show.

Possibly the Pooh and Stitch rides as well, however I still have yet to experience them.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I find it interesting that while poster "A" may not like an attraction, poster "B" comes along right after and claims that that attraction is their favorite!

It just shows that there is something at WDW for EVERYONE!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom