Worst thing???

PBarton

I can't believe that that the Narnia "attraction" at MGM has not been mentioned yet! LOL Just watch the Narnia movie trailer at home and save yourself the trouble!

Other stinkers include the Speedway (a massive area that could be put to much better use).

Imagination.. boring and always a walk on (at least when we have visited).

Stitch.. (enough said).

I have never been a real fan of Wishes either (hides under computer desk!) The Jiminy Cricket narrated sections slow the whole show down.

I also wish that the World Showcase boat rides were much longer..

smayco

I think we both had a good nap in Hall of Presidents! :snore: :snore:

While I'm not crazy about the Hall of Presidents myself, my son, at the tender age of *5*, was totally in love with it. He still says it, along with American Adventure at Epcot, were the two best things there! (He's 8 yo now.) I think I must have a budding politician on my hands....:lol:

~Sue

I say Swiss Family Treehouse. Of course, my better half is afraid of heights so that may have something to do with it. Haven't been on it the last 4 or 5 times we have gone.

Lord Pheonix

i cant believe you people, your all killing the best rides!!! lol. ok, maybe not the best, but the most loved, anyways. the speedway could go a little faster, (i always wondered how far id get if i were to lift one of those cars off the track in the back of the corse and drove it away, LOVE to have one of them at my house), id agree with imagination, the original was better, narnia wasnt really an attraction, just a preview, now that the movie is out, it should be replaced, WISHES, R U KIDDING??? its a magical way to forget your 30 years old, (or older) and, just for a short time, see the world through the eyes of your long ago childhood. last but not least, hearking back to another thread here, WHATS WITH ALL THE HATE FOR STITCH????

drdoom1001

Three way tie between Stitch, Sounds Dangerous and the Country Bears.
If anyone has been on the Jungle Cruise at night they wouldn't say it's one of the worst, I mean it's not one of the best but at night it's pretty cool!!!

Texas84

The only things I dislike about WDW are the buses and the phony security searches. But if we're talking attractions only, maybe Pooh because it replaced Toad.

cm1988

Yawners

How about the movie upstairs in the Land...whatever they call it now? It is slightly more entertaining than Symbiosis, the original film that was re-edited to include Simba and friends.

I agree it is too bad what they did to cute little Figment; brought him back as a brat.

Too bad what they did with Stitch, a character with near-limitless potential. Tried to build a story around an already-constructed attraction.

Innoventions - what's that?

Swiss Family Treehouse was fine for Disneyland in the 60's, around the time the Disney version of the story was in theaters. 40-50 years later?

How about that tram tour at the Studios? Are they still doing that?

For DAK's contribution to this, I nominate Wildlife Express and its ultimate destination - Conservation Station.

One thing is pretty sure, most of these locations will be redone as time goes on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom