Worst ride to get stuck on?

wickedsoccer22

Dinosaur. Those seat-belts are not comfortable at all and then you start thinking about the fact that the seat-belts are locked so you can't get out till they unlock them :|After 20 minutes, you start to feel really claustrophobic...

_Scar

Getting stuck in Splash Mountain can be awful!

My sister, another member of this board and myself got stuck for an hour on March 1st of this year right before you head down to the laughing place. Music kept going and going, when the music stopped, the clicking of the AAs continued and they also continued their individual sound tracks. The set lights came on and BOY, they were bright. (We could barely look at them!)

After we thought we'd have to make a very wet exit out of the logs, we were finally allowed to finish the ride an hour later with minimal effects working.

Here's some pictures... As you can tell, I'm clearly over the experience at this point. :lol:

You got stuck at the Laughing Place...?!

I have a new goal.... :lookaroun

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
No question, It's a Small World.

I was stuck on there for 20 minutes last year, and with that song playing over and again...

If the shutdown had listed another minute or two, my boat had pretty much made the collective decision to swim for it. :goodnevil

Susan Savia

COP, the ride in Mexico just before you get off, Small World, Haunted Mansion where they turn you backwards and you tilt back and Spaceship Earth.

DisneyMusician2

Small world is the worst. The music is only really enjoyable if you are on drugs, and sitting for an extended period of time staring at the same scenes could put one over the edge.

BrerFrog

I remember getting stuck on HM on the floating head scene, but I was really happy because it was too cold outside and that 10-minute pause on the ride gave me some extra minutes on the wonderful warmth of the mansion.

tiaragirl

Got stuck on HM when I was little.. the graveyard scene. It scarred me for life.

Also, last trip we got stuck on Splash.. it was my cousin's FIRST EVER RIDE at Disney.. and we sat by those buzzing honey combs for a good 25 minutes. We must have been the last people off the ride. Terrible.

raceroom

We got stuck last year on the TTA in the dark area where it goes into SM. Was just boring nothing to see no music nothing. CM came and let us out and we had to walk with him along the platform until we could get to some steps. The CM gave us fastpasses good for any ride in MK.:sohappy:

bgraham34

Small World killed me. After 5 minutes of not moving someone screamed. I am mad as hell and not going to take it anymore. It was really funny and for that moment I did not hear the music in my head.

Wishes 1971

IASW has to be the worst. Several years ago, we got stopped for about 15 minutes, and not only do you have to deal with the music over and over and over, but the worst part was once we restarted, the boats were backed up so much, we went through the final 2 rooms without moving very quickly….thus dealing with the music that much more!

Got stuck on HM once….didn’t mind too much thought….was very hot that day, and resting in the cool was nice…..Madame Leota can get a little annoying though…..

I got stuck on that stupid finding nemo ride once, which as much crap as it is just imagine enjoying it for an extra 10-15 mins.

We also got stuck on winnie the pooh in Tigger's room. Friggin acid trip.

We got stuck last year on the TTA in the dark area where it goes into SM. Was just boring nothing to see no music nothing. CM came and let us out and we had to walk with him along the platform until we could get to some steps. The CM gave us fastpasses good for any ride in MK.:sohappy:

TTA got stopped on our trip last week because some lady got her pants stuck in the tilted moving walkway. (escalator without stairs). I swear she did it on purpose. She made mention of a law suit when they got her dumb self out of it.

Future Guy

Got stuck on POTC two years ago, right before the drop. After a few minutes the lights came on, which was cool because that area is always pitch black.

I was surprised to see how steep the drop was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom