worst ride to be all alone on..

JimboJones123

I actually get pretty creeped out at World of Disney around 11:45 when all the guests have left and you are making your way to the exit alone.

JimboJones123

We actually had bad weather on a layover at LaGuardia. They bumped EVERYBODY to another flight but us four. When the snow let up, we had the plane all to ourselves. We felt really bad for the pilots and the flight attendant who had to make the trip just for us.

LizziePooh

I did Dinosaur alone once, and it scared the bejesus out of me. Seriously :eek:. It reminded me of nightmares I had as a child. I do NOT recommend actually riding one of these alone...:lookaroun

yensidtlaw1969

when your a teenager and still in love with fantasyland, riding anything, but especially the teacups is really weird, but i love it anyways...

Oh! I just remembered the one I'd hate to ride alone.....Snow White at DL! :dazzle:

Can I combine these two? On my last trip to DL I was the only 16 year old guy in a line full of little girls and their moms and dads for Snow White. I got strange stares from the CM at the console. She gave me my own car. Little more than awkward, but it's the first attraction I ever rode at Disneyland, I have to honor it! I had a good time though, so it was worth it.

I've also had the pleasure of riding both the WDW Haunted Mansion AND Disneyland Haunted Mansion all by myself . . . meaning not only no one else in the Doombuggy, but no other guests on the attraction AT ALL. Knowing that made for quite a strange experience. Both times the CM's let me ride around back to the load, and at Disneyland they took me up in the incredible Shrinking Chamber! Those were some of the nicest Cast members I've ever gotten to know. They definitely got CM Compliments at City Hall from me!

Yensidtlaw1969

SallyShine

We were at DS in October and were having fun joking around with a CM at ToT. On our 3rd ride he put my friend and myself in a car all alone! He told us he had a special treat for us and held the rest of the group back. Of course, we had to buy the picture. It was a blast.

elcodfish

trolls!

It sounds lame, but in 2005 my husband and I were the only people on Maelstrom, no one in our boat, no one in front of us, no one behind and it was a little dark and spooky...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom