Worst ride at WDW?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by bearboysnc
The Grand Prix Racers.

1. They're dirty, polluting, noisy and an eyesore.

2. The Tram Tour. what a waste.

You hit it right on the head with BOTH of those :hammer:
(If you mean the Backlot Tour at MGM)

NowInc

CoP has got to be the ride of choice in hell.....id rather sit thru 9 hours on its a small world than 3 minutes on that anchient waste of metal.

JeepGuy77

I personally think the Raceway in the MK is the worst "ride" at WDW.

A. It doesnt fit in Tomorrowland OR Fantasyland
B. Every small amusement and theme park across the U.S. has something similar
C. They are really loud
D. There is always a long line

I also don't like Test Track in EPCOT.

A. Its just like riding in a convertible.
B. It breaks down often and often when I'm in mid-ride
C. It cant run in the rain
D. The line is always long (why?)
E. It wasnt designed by Disney Imagineers

blink148

dino rama

definately chester and hesters dino rama at animal kingdom. that thing is ugly! never did i think that disney would sink so low.:brick:

Sherm00

Originally posted by NowInc
CoP has got to be the ride of choice in hell.....id rather sit thru 9 hours on its a small world than 3 minutes on that anchient waste of metal.

Blastfamy !!

COP is awesome and in my opinion one ride that still has a little bit of walts heart in it. although I think it shold be moved now to epcot.

Sherm00

Re: dino rama

Originally posted by blink148
definately chester and hesters dino rama at animal kingdom. that thing is ugly! never did i think that disney would sink so low.:brick:

i dunno I kinda thought it was neat when we went. definitly for the kids though.

jcmayid

Dino-Rama? I thought that was Primeval Whirl? Dino-Rama is just the section. Either way, both me and my wife rode on that and it was pretty cool. Not a thrill ride, but somethng for adults and kids alike to go on and enjoy. I'll go on it again, and again. I loved it.

Back to subject, worst ride in WDW......

#1 - Grand Prix Racers
#2 - It's a Small World (needs some type of update)

#3 - that damn crap they had before Alien Encounter, Mission to
Mars, that was the worst thing I ever spent my time on.

maureen ashton

Grand Prix Racers is the worst, smelling, noisy and I don't get the connection for its existance in any land at MK. Leave it to the Kissimmee strip with all the other tacky stuff.

Merlin0402

2 points:
1. Test Track was a collaboration between the imagineers and GM's vehicle testers.
and
2. For all you COP haters out there, according to Jim Hill, it will be gone by 2005 to make room for the Flying Saucers. Here's hoping...

Michael C

I think Grand Prix should go.

It takes up way too much space for something so lame! Even as a small kid, I didn't give a crap about that.

It's true that Astro Orbiters and such can be a huge waste of time, but they sit on top of the TTA (which should never go away) and take up a useless amount of space.

Between Grand Prix and the space formerly occupied by 20,000 Leagues, they could do some great stuff.

It begs the question, why did Mr. Toad have to get killed off in order to make room for Pooh? :hammer:

celticdog

i thought the Maelstrom was very disappointing, plus is was absolutely freezing inside. It's hard to enjoy a water ride when the temperature inside the building was below 60 degrees.

Becky

The plane ride home:cry: Knowing that it will be a few months before I am back.:(

Oh "at" Walt Disney World. That would be any ride where the Fast Passes are gone for the day, there is no single rider line and the standby line is 240 minutes.:rolleyes:

I guess I would go with the TL Indy Speedway as the worst.

:eek:

jamez

Actually I think Dino-Rama is supposed to be designed as like a county fair. I think it is great.

As far as the worst ride goes, I would have to say The Indy Speedway. Very loud and smelly.

Michael72688

Dino Rama is the coolest thing there with Primeval Whirl, your crazy if ya dont like it, my least favorite ride there would have to be...........El Rio del Tiempo but Horizons was still there I would have had to say that one, it was the worst ride of all time!

Michael72688

Originally posted by JeepGuy77
I personally think the Raceway in the MK is the worst "ride" at WDW.

A. It doesnt fit in Tomorrowland OR Fantasyland
B. Every small amusement and theme park across the U.S. has something similar
C. They are really loud
D. There is always a long line

I also don't like Test Track in EPCOT.

A. Its just like riding in a convertible.
B. It breaks down often and often when I'm in mid-ride
C. It cant run in the rain
D. The line is always long (why?)
E. It wasnt designed by Disney Imagineers

Duh, No outdoor rides can run during the rain!

Take a whiff, `cause Astro Orbiter is the Poo.

Astro Orbiter is not only boring and lame, it is dangerous. My husband and I rode it and I truly felt as if I was about to come
out of that thing. It should have a posted weight limit for sure.
It is for parent and child, not for two adults. There is nowhere
to put all of the limbs that come with two grown-ups. They
should but something else there. I don't know what, but I
know that Magic Kingdom has way too many rides based on spinning you around on a stick! :hammer:

Only 50 days to go till WDW!!!:D

ReDefined

And the worst is...

THE BACKLOT TOUR at Studios. There was no greater waste of time than taking a one hour tour of the sound stage of Sheena, Queen of... whatever.

We were just upset there was no "Chicken Exit" on this ride/tour/dentist chair. The horror of this thing will haunt my dreams for the rest of eternity.

Ryan

While all of these posts are good submissions (although I have to admit I do enjoy El Rio Del Tiempo for the plain fact that it's a great ride to act totally rediculous on. I mean think of the opportunities you have as you ride slowly past those who are busy eating thier over-priced meals. It's an opportunity to really make some memories...)

But, I would have to say that the ALL TIME worst ride is...(drum roll).... Body Wars! I mean, what an awful ride. That is enough to make anyone motion sick. I seriously almost threw up in that ride, during the ONLY time I ever rode it. Never again!

A close second would be very near this ride, Ellen's Universe Of Energy. This ride is entirely TOO Long! I dreaded my familiy coming to Epcot for the one fact that I would have to sleep through yet another slow moving, extreamly boring Energy Lesson. Just think of how long you have to wait in that ride for each car to move onto the same track. What a waste. Thank God that there are always long benches open and you can lay down if you want to sleep through it. Terrible....but not as bad as Body Wars! I'll take 50 minutes of Energy over 2 minutes of Heart pumping anyday!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom