Worst ride at WDW?

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by Ryan
While all of these posts are good submissions (although I have to admit I do enjoy El Rio Del Tiempo for the plain fact that it's a great ride to act totally rediculous on. I mean think of the opportunities you have as you ride slowly past those who are busy eating thier over-priced meals. It's an opportunity to really make some memories...)

It's always fun to make "throw-up" sounds on the boat as you're passing up the people eating. Besides, the food at Mexico really sucks (I'm sorry to say). I'd be much better off eating at Taco Bell than eating that expensive mush :(

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
By far, Jungle Cruise is one of THE WORST rides in all of Walt Disney World. It's extremely outdated, boring, pointless, has the worst animatronics, and the corny lines spouted off by the CM's border on their deserving the beating of a lifetime. It's absolutely absurd that this is a FastPass attraction or that people like it. It desperately needs to go....for good.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by YankeeFan
By far, Jungle Cruise is one of THE WORST rides in all of Walt Disney World. It's extremely outdated, boring, pointless, has the worst animatronics, and the corny lines spouted off by the CM's border on their deserving the beating of a lifetime. It's absolutely absurd that this is a FastPass attraction or that people like it. It desperately needs to go....for good.

I agree. You don't need to go any further :)

westie

Get rid of the submarine ride! Waa? Oh. Then fill in that waste of space! Have any of you ever been to mexico? That is an improvement, Hello! Most of their employees are from CA anyways. The teacups has always ruined me but, If I had a magic wand I'd make Tom Sawyers Island sink like Atlantis did.(twice)

Mag1575

I'd have to agree with Haqqer the food at Mexico is not as good as it use to be. In terms of the worst ride, I'd have to say Primeval Whirl, it really hurts my back. I know the warning says you should be free of back problems, but come on I could barely move after that!

Mark

Big Pooh

Here's another vote for the Grand Prix Raceway or whatever it's called. What that ride is doing in TOMORROWLAND I'll never understand. :rolleyes:

Cheers:wave:

bgraham34

The teacups. Most definately. When i went last Sept, I threw up after I got off of them. I was so embarrased. I can just see all the kids laughing at me.:mad: :mad: :mad:

baynesj

my wife wanted me to put in her vote for "worst ride", her choice in Test Track. When we went we waited in line for over 90 minutes even though we were lucky and not many people were waiting to ride it. Of course, it broke down for 45 minutes or so. when we went on the ride she was not impressed. she says that she drives faster on her bicycle. all in all it was okay with me, but not that impressive.:hurl:

lt-hambone

My vote....

...for the worst ride goes to (drum roll please) -

The Disney Busses !!!!!

Here's a ride where you take as many people as you can, cram them into a tight space with limited seating, provide them with poor ventilation, then careen them around the property at break-neck speeds with brakes that may or may not work correctly. Sounds too dull? Try riding at the end of the day with dozens of small kids who are tired and cranky from a day of running around one of the parks. And for an added challenge, try going from one resort to another rest without stopping at Downtown Disney!

Inside the parks, here's my list -

1) The Living Seas - Hydrolators are getting old!
2) Ellen's Energy Adventure - Doesn't make sense, too long
3) Grand Prix - For all the reasons already posted
4) Alladin's Magic Carpet - it's Dumbo for Pete's sake!
5) TriceraTop Spin - it's Dumbo for Pete's sake!
6) Star Tours / Body Wars - Getting old & getting rough.

By the way - TEA CUPS RULE !!!!!!!

Hambone

mwitkus

Originally posted by Sherm00

Blastfamy !!

COP is awesome and in my opinion one ride that still has a little bit of walts heart in it. although I think it shold be moved now to epcot.

ditto!! i love CoP! It's a great reminder of how much progress we have made through the years and it is actually entertaining!

I hated Alien Encounter, but admittedly I hate anything Sci-Fi, I don't like the dark and I can't stand being restrained. I would definitely be happy to see that one go.

instidude

Originally posted by mwitkus

ditto!! i love CoP! It's a great reminder of how much progress we have made through the years and it is actually entertaining!

I hated Alien Encounter, but admittedly I hate anything Sci-Fi, I don't like the dark and I can't stand being restrained. I would definitely be happy to see that one go.

I find it interesting that veryone loves CoP talking about how it's Walt's ideas, but isn't that also the case for Jungle Cruise, but no one's crying about that one.

Well, actually my least favorite ride is the Main Street Shopping Building! Yes, you can have 5 differnt store fromnt, but inside all of them it's all the same! They even added a new connector so you could sepnf hours getting lost in the shop without ever having to step foot outside. I DESPISE how they've taken away the chracater of the Main Street Shops.

instidude

Originally posted by instidude

I find it interesting that veryone loves CoP talking about how it's Walt's ideas, but isn't that also the case for Jungle Cruise, but no one's crying about that one.

Well, actually my least favorite ride is the Main Street Shopping Building! Yes, you can have 50 differnt store fronts, but inside all of them it's all the same! They even added a new connector so you could spend hours getting lost in the shop without ever having to step foot outside. I DESPISE how they've taken away the character of the Main Street Shops.

OK, above is the spelling corrected version (my fingers were not cooperating very well)

GGG1

El Rio Del Tiemp gets my vote. It truly needs some help as it feels like a really run down Its a Small World. The Timekeeper also never really did anything for me as well.....

CaptainEO

Well, I guess I'm the only one who can actually enjoy himself at WDW. I say this because I love every ride there, no joke. Although I may be 18, to see what one man put together not for money, but to make people smile and enjoy themselves is amazing to me. His dream was to create a place where people could go to forget there troubles, laugh, and have a good time. Even though Walt didn't have an influence on some of the rides in WDW and DL, the ones he did create should be left alone in rememberance of a great man. As long as I see young children smiling when they come off a ride, then I know it has to be great.

iluvepcot

I also don't like Test Track in EPCOT.

E. It wasnt designed by Disney Imagineers [/B]

Um, are you RETARDED?? Im pretyy sure it was designed by imagineers ad is one of their greatest achievements.:hammer:

JJHale

Ummmm ... I'm kind of in the same boat as CaptainEO. I like 'em ALL!

However, if I had to pick one attraction that bores me to tears it would have to be El Rio del Tiempo. El Rio del Snoozeville!

It's a shame, with such a great setting and all that room they could have put something exciting in there (and not just another e-ticket thriller). Something with some animatronics. The attraction has a great theme, Mexico is cool! But the presentation, well ... zzzzzzzzz

:snore: :snore: :snore: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

instidude

Originally posted by CaptainEO
Well, I guess I'm the only one who can actually enjoy himself at WDW. I say this because I love every ride there, no joke. Although I may be 18, to see what one man put together not for money, but to make people smile and enjoy themselves is amazing to me. His dream was to create a place where people could go to forget there troubles, laugh, and have a good time. Even though Walt didn't have an influence on some of the rides in WDW and DL, the ones he did create should be left alone in rememberance of a great man. As long as I see young children smiling when they come off a ride, then I know it has to be great.

You know, Captain, you have a point. I think we all just like to complain. If I dislike it so much why do I keep going back as frequently as I possibly can, and yes, I go on all the rides that prople aren't thrillled about, spend lots of money shopping in the Main Street Mall, and have a great time doing it. So, in all honesty, I do love it all, as does my whole family (except for my brother-in-law and his wife, but their just downright weird:veryconfu )

emmagata

Originally posted by Samurai Jax
Whats the worst ride at any of the theme park,that its so bad it has to go?

:fork:

My vote goes to IT'S A SMALL WORLD!!!!!

I HATE that ride.

What made it REALLY awful was getting stuck on it for about 45 minutes and having to "rescue" ourselves by pulling our boat along using the track under the water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom