Worst ride at WDW?

Jerm

I don't recall the name of the attraction, but I know I stood in line for like 20 minutes and when I got inside it smelt bad and the seats were cold and white.........I guess it is a big ride cause they cloned it in like everything......LOL

I think all the rides are great to diffrent people. I am not a big fan of Small World, Pirates, or Space Mtn (I am a DL boy all the way) But I will always go on those rides cause they are diffrent.

J

mickeyfanatics

To be honest, I would say Alien Encounter. I still believe Test Track was a waste of money and time (2 years extra), but at least it does have a line alllllllllll day. Alien Encounted does not have one and I still find the preshow to be better than the regular show. Redo this ride where Stitch takes it over and he actually moves around the room, not just some special effects.

dixiegirl

ditto for me on the teacups....im sorry i know its a disney ride and i usually ride everything......but not those cups..uggggh make me sick!!!!!!!!!!! hay guys leaving today well in about 71/2 hours for our flight!!!!!!!!!wooooooohooooooo....:sohappy: :wave: :sohappy:

seabelis

Does California Adventure Count? If so, I must say Superstar Limo has got to go. What were they thinking? ABC must have paid them off big time in order to get this ride in the park.

ukcoasterfreak

I'd have to say I was very unimpressed with the Alien Enocunter as I thought it would be much more scary and I could tell it was air blowing on my neck and when the alien allegadly moves around shaking the room I just doesn't feel real....don't get me wrong I'm not saying its the worst ride it was just a dissapointment.

bearboysnc

Originally posted by seabelis
I must say Superstar Limo has got to go. What were they thinking? ABC must have paid them off big time in order to get this ride in the park.

You mean Disney paid itself to have it's ABC stars in there?

They planned on changing it over to Goofy's Limo ride... but it'd be alot like the Roger Rabbit Ride. So.. it just sits there, in an perpetual rehab. :brick:

Originally posted by mickeyfanatics
To be honest, I would say Alien Encounter. I still believe Test Track was a waste of money and time (2 years extra), but at least it does have a line alllllllllll day. Alien Encounted does not have one and I still find the preshow to be better than the regular show. Redo this ride where Stitch takes it over and he actually moves around the room, not just some special effects.

I LOVE Alien Encounter -- as does everyone I've ever done the attraction with though some refuse to go back on it because they were so scared) -- and I've seen lines there loads of times. We stood in line for 20 minutes last week, and when we got out the wait time had gone up to 30 minutes.

I love Stitch, but I really want him to get something unique all his own.

baynesj

my worst ride is El Rio del Tiempo in the Mexican Pavillion at EPCOT. This ride was dirty, boring and in great need of repair. I had never seen so much worn away carpet and rotten wood in any disney attraction. The CMs costumes were ragged and in need of replacement. Frankly, I was embrassed.

:(

Sherm00

Originally posted by baynesj
my worst ride is El Rio del Tiempo in the Mexican Pavillion at EPCOT. This ride was dirty, boring and in great need of repair. I had never seen so much worn away carpet and rotten wood in any disney attraction. The CMs costumes were ragged and in need of replacement. Frankly, I was embrassed.

:(

Rio was actually pretty clean when we went in the begining of august. maybe they cleaned it up a bit. all the parks seemed to be very clean and organized alot more then the usaual. anyway back to the topic, worst ride to me is alien encounter, we did it once, I'm clostraphobic and the restraints hurt, my wife PANICed, we won't be riding that again. I would have to say also the tomorrowland transit authority, it's really cool but it needs a little more pazazz added to it. and I can't say JIYI anymore, now that the brought back figment it's pretty good, but not the origional, it will have to do.

Lord Alfred

First of all, I don't consider Alien Encounter a "ride" and I don't see how anyone could. It's an effects show just like "Tough to be a Bug".

Secondly, while the Grand Prix is a terrible ride for adults, smaller kids really get a kick out of it (I did at that age) and I'd hate to see it go.

Thirdly, the worst ride at WDW has got to be the Jungle Cruise. The line is always long and it moves extremely slowly. It is SO not worth it, IMHO. A mediocre ride with a nonexistant line is always good, though. That's one reason I loved Dreamflight and why I still love El Rio del Tiempo. The reason it looks good now is that it had a rehab not too long ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom