dazzer68

sounds dangerous!!!!
what a complete waste of time!
why is it in the dark?
what is the point of the show?
and the dippy cm introducing it..!
why why why is it in a disney park? i dont get it

abe_bb

Stitch. Without a doubt, it is the worst ride ever.

Second is the speedway. They need to do something new there, but not sure what. Maybe switch the cars to all electric, have it tell a story, or have actual "races", which would be easy to do. Just have the race between the lanes. Have them go at the same time, and give the cars a little more zip.

Suprisingly, though, Tommorrowland is still my favorite land in MK :)

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Merlin said:
The boat ride in the Mexico Pavilion. That's another one of Joe Rhode's great accomplishments as I understand it. :rolleyes:
EL Rio DEl Tiempo...... i have to disagree, i love this boat ride. didnt know Joe designed it. Is the boat ride original to the opening of EPCOT Center in 1982?

must go: speedway (at least make them hybrid :lol: )

bigang

magic carpets of alladin, dunbo, and astro ....i know mc and dumbo are for yound children, but 3 of the same generic carnival ride seems tacky in the same themepark

Merlin

Account Suspended
jmaxwell007 said:
EL Rio DEl Tiempo...... i have to disagree, i love this boat ride. didnt know Joe designed it. Is the boat ride original to the opening of EPCOT Center in 1982?

I'm pretty sure it's been there since opening, but I'm not 100% sure. I think it is a terrible, cheesy, boring ride.

Not sure if you were kidding or not, but I actually am intrigued by your hybrid idea. It would be cool if they changed the ride so that it was designed to have the guest experience driving cars that used different fuel options. Of course, the driving experience may not be all that different from one fuel method to the next. Although I've heard that driving an all electric car is different from a gas engine because there's not noise. I guess it's probably like driving a golf cart, now that I think about it.

ryguy

By far the worst attraction in all of Walt Disney World is: The Enchanted Tiki Room, it is 10 minutes of pure hell. They really butchered this one it used to be alright, they don't even play the whole Tiki room song which everybody likes!! By the way its my first post!! Love the website.
RyGuy

DisneyBunny

welcome ryguy! :wave:

Mine would have to be Honey I shrunk the Audience.. Waaaay too long. From a dated franchise, and generally quite boring. Every time I see it the 3D effects just don't match up, and there are dozens of screaming kids in the theater - wose than ITTBAB. We've seen how good 3D can be with Philharmagic, can't they do a future world 3D show worthy of Epcot?

Sigh. Also, do we really need 3 spins-around-in-a-circle rides? Dump the carpets and the dinos, and put something else there.

However, I do think that the speedway is a valuable ride for those kids who love that sort of thing. Yeah, not thrilling for those with actual cars, but kids love to drive.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Merlin said:
I'm pretty sure it's been there since opening, but I'm not 100% sure. I think it is a terrible, cheesy, boring ride.

Not sure if you were kidding or not, but I actually am intrigued by your hybrid idea. It would be cool if they changed the ride so that it was designed to have the guest experience driving cars that used different fuel options. Of course, the driving experience may not be all that different from one fuel method to the next. Although I've heard that driving an all electric car is different from a gas engine because there's not noise. I guess it's probably like driving a golf cart, now that I think about it.
i think that it is cheesy in a fun way....... it is just a great break from WS if you go around counterclock wise.......

nope, not kidding. i really think they need to do a major overhaul of this attraction and make it up to the new technology coming out these days. Ethenol, Hybrid, even an experimental Electric (non golf cartish)

as for the ride itself, i havent ridden in years..... but i know kids like it. i think that they need to showcase some of "Tomorrow's" technology in fuel possibilities.

dxwwf3

Worst ride? Standing room only on a bus after spending 10 hours at the Magic Kingdom in 90+ degree weather going all the way back to the All Star Sports.

peter11435

jmaxwell007 said:

As I understand it Joe worked on the Mexico pavilion itself, not necessarily the ride.

MAgic Carpets.......if you want this go to Fantasyland......:hammer:
put something semi-worthwhile here that adds to the mood

and yes, i do rather hate Indy Speedway....what's the point....its a "meh" ride to begin with and horribly theme, i suppose its somewhat "entertaining":)

I (heart) Stitchs Great Escape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay so im a rebel.....but i have a soft spot for this ride....:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom