worst ride at disney (in your opinion)

Since1976

El Rio del Tiempo is so bad it's good. I catch it every time I visit Epcot, because it never has a line, and it's a pretty relaxing ride.

As far as BAD bad attractions go, Sounds Dangerous tops my list. Rumor has it that the buildings in that section of MGM will be going away soon, so unsuspecting guest may no longer have to endure that attraction.

The current Journey Into Imagination used to be my least favorite, but it's grown on me slightly. It will always pale in comparison to the original version, however.

nyfrenchy

dazzer68 said:
sounds dangerous!!!!
what a complete waste of time!
why is it in the dark?
what is the point of the show?
and the dippy cm introducing it..!
why why why is it in a disney park? i dont get it

sounds like you forgot to use the headphones... :lookaroun

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Since1976 said:
El Rio del Tiempo is so bad it's good. I catch it every time I visit Epcot, because it never has a line, and it's a pretty relaxing ride.
that is what i was trying to say but failed...... especially the guy that spans 3 screens i think trying to sell you something......

it doesnt have a small drop like PotC or Mealstrom does it? i cant remember.

peter11435

jmaxwell007 said:
that is what i was trying to say but failed...... especially the guy that spans 3 screens i think trying to sell you something......

it doesnt have a small drop like PotC or Mealstrom does it? i cant remember.
Nope. There is no drop.

steviej

For me, it's a tie at number 1 with stitch and figment. no one is as big a kid as me when i go to wdw, but figment is just embarrasing in my opinion.

PintoColvig

Most disappointing Disney attraction of all time...
The (revamped) Magic of Disney Animation tour at the Studios. When I think of what used to go on in there...:( There must be a dark place in Gehenna for that son of a gun who shut down traditional animation at Disney. This sorry excuse for an attraction is a sad reminder of that tragedy. Unless a miracle happens there, I'll never step a foot in there again.

nighttimewisher

icorsix said:
Most disappointing Disney attraction of all time...
The (revamped) Magic of Disney Animation tour at the Studios. When I think of what used to go on in there...:( There must be a dark place in Gehenna for that son of a gun who shut down traditional animation at Disney. This sorry excuse for an attraction is a sad reminder of that tragedy. Unless a miracle happens there, I'll never step a foot in there again.

Im so glad some1 mentioned this. It used to be a must see for me everytime i went. The films shown there always got to me and they were so good to watch. Now its useless. I came out of there in shock after it changed! Such a shame.

saltmom1

Mecha Figment said:
It's a small world

and sounds dangerous. did this for the first time earlier this week. I left it thinking, what wasthat? the headphones didn't even work that good. Maybe if they had the ones they use at RPW but those just sucked.
You are SO right, Mecha Figment ! How about the Tiki Birds and Country Bear Jamboree thrown in, too. Throw in Dinosaur while we're at it !

PintoColvig

saltmom1 said:
How about the Tiki Birds and Country Bear Jamboree thrown in, too.

It's been awhile since I've been to the Jamboree for its normal show but I went for the CBJ Christmas show for the first time back in Dec. It will be my last time also. The show stunk.

bhg469

Valawen9 said:
I'm glad I didn't see that. From what everyone's saying, it's horrible.

It used to be so much better when they had good headphones, the current ones really take alot away from the attraction.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Valawen9 said:
I'm glad I didn't see that. From what everyone's saying, it's horrible.
it was kind of neat back in the day...... but im unsure of the quality now. i thought they finally closed SD?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom