Worst queue at WDW...

PeterPan1985

Original Poster
In your opinion, what's the worst queue at WDW?

My opinion is that the Voyage of the Little Mermaid queue at DHS is pretty terrible. You get crammed into a box with only some nautical crap stuck on the walls. There's really nowhere to sit or lean (except the floor if you want)...but everytime I get in there, it makes me so tense.

I'd love to hear your stories!

TOTGuy

Well I believe Triton used to talk to you and then the Trident lit up, but I think they got rid of that.
The worst is the Land. It is just a wooden zig zag with some stupid drum music and quotes on the wall. I don't think anyone would object to that being the worst.

Captain Hank

Maelstrom. Except for the mural, which you can't see clearly until you're getting ready to be loaded onto the boats, there really isn't anything to look at, besides turquoise wall carpet and Norweigan flags.

Also, Lights! Motors! Action!, which explains why I've only ever seen the show once (and I actually came in late, so I didn't even have to wait in the corral).

EPCOT.nut

I'd say Peter Pan

You beat me to it! PETER PAN! It's HOT and you're crammed in this very close snaking line and walled in through part of it and just when you think you are about to go left into the last of the queue, you realize it goes along the outer wall farther away from the ride...

:fork: :lol:

bennyw01

grande fiesta in all its GIANT-ness. :shrug:

i dunno i dont like the que for primeval whirl i think its pants, same goes for summet plummet or like the other high up slides on a sunny day

bigorangeandy

My vote would have to any line to the bathroom. Its not like you can say, we can go later when the lines are not as long, or we can come back tomorrow. My other vote would BTMRR, it seems that line goes, and goes, and goes.

EPCOT.nut

My vote would have to any line to the bathroom. Its not like you can say, we can go later when the lines are not as long, or we can come back tomorrow. My other vote would BTMRR, it seems that line goes, and goes, and goes.

Yeah, I won't do BTMRR on a hot day without a Fast Pass!

Disney4648

By far the worst queue line is The Great Movie ride, virtually nothing to look at except for a few pieces of movie memoribilia.

DiPSU224

We always joked that the Peter Pan queue was built over the center of hell. We stood in it once and have refused to ever do it again without a fastpass. It was a smelly, hot, gross 90 minute wait. For some reason that line feels like it doesn't ever move.

The Red Head

If BTMRR = Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road then I third that motion. I despise that stupid wall (behind the CM collecting FP and where the lines merge). Just when you think you are almost there you have to go behind the wall and zig zag so many times. I refuse to go on that ride without a fast pass.

kcnole

The worst queue is Lights Motor Action. You are forced to just stand out on hot concrete with no shade for 20-30 minutes if you want a decent seat. Then you're corralled into the grandstand like cattle to sit in metal bleachers probably out in the sun for another 20 minutes or so before the show starts.

EPCOT.nut

If BTMRR = Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road then I third that motion. I despise that stupid wall (behind the CM collecting FP and where the lines merge). Just when you think you are almost there you have to go behind the wall and zig zag so many times. I refuse to go on that ride without a fast pass.

You mean this? :lol:
2254514739_78bf433620.jpg

bigorangeandy

I've seen the long lines for Peter Pan, but never waited in them that long. We have never stood in line for Dumbo, but that looks bad in the summer heat.

stankly182

Soarin is the worst to me:lookaroun While it's nice and cool being inside, it just seems like you are stuck in a bright blue nightmare of angry people waiting to ride.

I have to say that the queues we hate the most are Pooh and Peter Pan. We got in line for winnie the pooh one time - it said 40 minutes, but the line didn't seem long so we jumped in 60 minutes later we figured out that all FASTPASS people who show up stop the standby line and then when fast pass is empty they let stand by people on. Peter Pan is the same way. We will never do either of these rides without a fast pass again unless its right after park opening! :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom