Votes: 35 17.5%
  • Closing of Horizons

Votes: 52 26.0%
  • Stitch's Supersonic Celebration

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters

degunter

Original Poster
Was just wondering of the list above, which do you think is the worst decision Disney has made in recent years?

SirGoofy

The changing of JII. I can't think of any other attraction that went from being one of the greatest they ever created, to one of the worst.

Philo

I don't think any of the above were truly bad decisions. If I could add my own then it would be cutting back on Fantasmic.

The above might be better described as failed ideas (although I didn't mind the wand...) where as cutting back on Fantasmic made, and continues to make, many guests angry that they can't see it - really flies in the face of the Disney magic!

Another bad decision is closing the AC

WishIwasThere

The changing of JII. I can't think of any other attraction that went from being one of the greatest they ever created, to one of the worst.

This is a definite one that should be on that list, as well as putting a pin trading station in front of the Chinese theater, which I think is worse than the wand. But if I have to choose from the list provided, I would have to say the Stitch celebration thing. Now this is only based on youtube videos, but this show has not point to it and geared to four year olds.

Mrs.Toad

The hat irks me too. It's cute but I feel that park icons should be up to Disney standard.

Epcot - SSE is a ride

MK - castle hosts a restaurant, shops, etc.

AK - Tree of Life consists of artwork and "It's tough to be a bug"

The hat....er....the hat???? It doesn't host anything to my knowledge

It seems we don't like anything that is placed somewhere...just to place it there....usually we like things that house something or has a purpose besides aesthetics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom