Worst attraction in WDW property?

Grizzly Hall 71

I have a list lol but #1 would be Stitch's Great Escape:
1. SGE
2. The Barnstormer
3. The Seas With Nemo and Friends (the ride not SeaBase)
4. TriCeratop Spin
5. Ellen's Energy Adventure
6. Maelstorm

French Quarter

It really is a toss up for me between Stitch's Great Escape and Honey I Shrunk the Audience. I think they're the only two that I really would not visit again.

tiaragirl

Trying for the life of me to figure out what 'SGE' was, until I saw the list that Grizzly posted and realized Stitch wasn't on it at all.. fail.

All that said, 'SGE' ;)

CDavid

Dinorama.

The idea of putting in cheap carnival rides themed as cheap carnival rides just doesn't work, but especially not in Animal Kingdom.

I would have to agree when you say Stitch's Great escape. When I first heard about it and saw it on the travel channel in Disney specials it seemed really cool, suspenseful, fun, and thrilling. But when I first experienced it I thought it was a major dud. It just really lacked something, not to mention the chili dog smell made me sick, lol.

Mammymouse

Stitch is it for me, too. When it was the "Alien" it was great. I know Stitch has a following but it just doesn't fit into the Disney line up in my opinion.

Thrill

It's a toss-up between Stitch's Great Escape and Chester and Hester's. Stitch's Great Escape was a horrible attraction, but it was an attempt at doing something. Granted, trying to make Alien Encounter kid-friendly didn't work 100%, and by doing so they also alienated a few fans, but Chester and Hester's was thrown together for the sole purpose of crowd management, with total disregard for quality. I think I'll go with Chester and Hester's, because it sticks out like a sore thumb in the otherwise well-themed Animal Kingdom.

NCState

Sound Dangerous...just wasted space in Studios
Stitch Great Escape....change it back! (MK)
The cheap carnival rides at Animal Kingdom, just wasted space.
HISTA at Epcot...too dated

David S.

My vote would be for MILF, which is the only one I deliberately skip completely.

I actually like all the others that have been mentioned, including Stitch's Great Escape! I prefer its lighter, mishevious tone over the darker, more sinister Alien Encounter.

EvilQueen-T

1. stitch's great escape

2. hate the carnival area in ak...especially stuffy you have to pay extra for...it just cheapens their image to one of a low rent county fair

3. playhouse disney show in dhs. the stage is so high that with sitting on the floor you just cannot see much of anything even as an adult.

Mrs.Toad

SGE

Because the lesson I learned is that you just don't replace an attraction/product with something less than what you had in the first place.

It's a nice space. What the hell were they thinking?

Not that I don't think Stitch is adorable but....?:lookaroun tactless in Tomorrowland

Liked ALien Encounter. Especially when your Dad and brother time it to perfection and wait for the perfect moment to grab your shoulder when the alien is unveiled. Wouldn't trade that memory (my cowering) for anything.

I want Mission to Mars back! Loved that brown haired guy with the bad moustache.

Just had a serious old Tomorrowland flashback.

:)

1. Indy Speedway it's not really unique, you can go to almost any theme park and have a version of it plus it takes up a bunch of space

2. Stitch mostly what ya'll have said

3. Not having anything in the WOF building in EPCOT

That said, can't really complain, WDW is an awesome place

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This is too easy...one for each park:

MK: Stitch's Great Escape, of course.

Epcot: HISTA, which will hopefully never return

DHS: The current incarnation of the Backlot "tour"

DAK: Does Habitat Habit count? It's listed on the park map as an attraction, but is nothing more than signs in the grass on your way in to Rafiki's Planet Watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom