World Showcase Dining

mouselvrmom

Depending upon whether you like the cuisine, Restaurant Marrakesh has wonderful food, an exotic atmosphere with live bellydancing and music, and a great staff. We've taken my mom, my brother, and our kids there, and everyone seems very happy with the meals. Restaurant Marrakesh: Dinner Menu

If you order drinks at Rose and Crown, may I suggest the Welsh Dragon? (peach Schnapps, Melon liqueur, Creme de menthe, orange juice, and pineapple juice) It's really refreshing in the Florida heat.

I am so keeping this Welsh Dragon in mind on my next trip! It sounds nummy! Thanks for the tip! :)

michelle_sydney

I would say that Le Celier is very romantic! You don't have a view because it is inside. It is very nice and quite and the food is awesome! I eat there every time I go to Disney! I hope you have a great trip!!

sbkline

Rose and Crown has a great view and great food, We loved it when we were there is April!

A little off topic, but I notice you said you were there in April. What day did you check in?

I know the odds are one in a million, but I can't help wondering if that silver van in your avatar is us. :ROFLOL:

Maria

If you already decided to do desserts at the R&C for Illuminations, then I would say to check out the food at the San Angel Inn - the atmosphere is so nice in the pavillion...
My other choice would be Marrakesh with the bellydancer show. The French restaurants are nice and the food is good too, but I kinda feel underdressed when I am there - lol.
Both restaurants are close to R&C so it will be a quick walk to desserts and Illuminations. Btw, IMO, WSC Plaza is the best spot to watch Illuminations. You are closer to the barge and right in the center of all cuntries, no trees or islands to block the view and the smoke is a lot less there, compared to the french island and surrounding areas. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom