World of Disney Store Redesign Coming

Curious Constance

The one in my mall closed a couple years ago, but they are WAAAAYYYY better than any of the junk they have at Jamba Juice. I'm not a fan of their stuff.

dweezil78

Original Poster
There's an egg white in there too. At least there used to be. Does Orange Julius still exist? I haven't seen one in years and years.

They're usually paired with Dairy Queen now. If you see one, you'll typically find the other sharing space with it!

NeedMoreMickey

Wasn’t The World of Disney Store just remolded in the last 5-7 years? I remember trying to buy a watch and having the hardest time trying to walk around the jewelry area. Shouldn’t a redisgn last longer than a few years.

TP2000

Wasn’t The World of Disney Store just remolded in the last 5-7 years? I remember trying to buy a watch and having the hardest time trying to walk around the jewelry area. Shouldn’t a redisgn last longer than a few years.

It wasn't really remodeled, they just freshened up the original 2001 paint and surfaces and rearranged some things. It's not quite clear if this will be a full remodel with an all new interior design, or just another paint and cleaning of the existing Modern Craftsman design.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom